1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What could we offer for the Grizzlies # 6 pick?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketFan007, Jun 27, 2001.

1. RocketFan007

RocketFan007 Contributing Member

Hopefully the 13, 18 and Cato...

------------------

2. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

Vancouver wants all 3 picks according to Matt Jackson.

------------------

3. carlit0

carlit0 Member

We are going to have to give up all three picks for Battier. Vancouver feels all high and mighty right now.

------------------
    "Instinctly u recognize things,now take advantage of what u just recognized!".. Hakeem..

4. GranvilleWaders

Realistically what do you think it would take to get it and most assuredly Shane Battier..I think teams will regret passing on Battier in the future.

------------------

5. The Summit

The Summit Contributing Member

Two of our three first rounders and possibly Cato if they will take him. I dont the the Rockets will get the Grizzlies pick though.

------------------
    "Hakeem Olajuwon dusted my butt", Shaq regarding Hakeem's play in the 95 Finals

6. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

We don't have too much to offer with Steve and Cuttino untouchable and hardly anyone else under contract. This might be showing the downside of the rent a cheap player strategy employed with Shandon and Mo. We have no one signed to possibly trade.

------------------

7. GranvilleWaders

I think the 13 and 23 along with the Wizard might work..

------------------