1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump 2016: Yes. We. Can.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

More good news for Trump:

Vast majority of Republicans are conflicted as to whether they should endorse him or not.

2. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

If anything the Christian Conservatives are a cancer to conservatism. Trump is AIDS to everyone. He hits everything and is totally nondescript in how he will break down all we are. The sad thing is, as president he probably won't do a damn thing wrong, but him being elected let's those folk who are bigots, ignorant and all together toxic for this nation feel vindicated. It isn't a republican/democrat thing, it's a evil vs. good thing. There is a great deal of evil and hatred lurking in the shadows, waiting to come out. Trumpy just blocked out the sun Mr. Burns style and is ready to bring us all down.

All I gotta say is thanks Obama. During Bush we never had this happen.

3. Buck Turgidson

You have no frame of reference.

Leslie Nielsen is the only person that could have ever played Drumph in the inevitable documentary.

4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You're right, it isn't a republican/democrat thing. Both Obama and Bush are corporate politicians who sold out to the interest groups. Trump's America first policies will help the American people, especially the middle class. Educate yourself.

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So Trump who's been lying about being self funded all along has now hired someone who used to be at Goldman Sachs to work on fundraising for his campaign.

I'm just amazed that anyone still believes anything coming out of his mouth. He's been such a huge liar the whole time.

6. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

There are some places in NYC that have really good "traditional" Mexican food from various regions of Mexico.

You will not get good Cal/Mex or Tex/Mex in NYC. You certainly won't get it from Trump Tower, and it won't be in the form of a Taco Bowl.

California has better Mexican Food than NYC. That is true of both traditional regional foods as well as the hybrid foods. You can even get better texmex food in California than you can in NYC.

The best Texmex food comes from Texas of course.

7. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Lets say you're right, Trump ignites racist and bigoted tendencies amongst Americans that feel disenfranchised. Instead of using a policy of inclusion, he isolated them and charged them to vote. Look, I'm ok with empowering or even using a bit of fear to get people to vote, but the man spews pure hate speech. He is like a volcano of toxic waste. I'd take corporate stooge over hate monger any day of the week.

But then again, if you are telling me to "educate myself" then you are set in your ways and logic won't penetrate through your wall of ignorance. I wish you the best, but honestly you're part of the reason why American politics has devolved the way it has. We are too polarized as a people, and idiots like Trump push the divide farther.

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Hilarious! If he doesn't have one branded already, your probably right. After spreading his love of those South of the Border during the campaign, he'll dive into the tequila market after he loses in November. I'm kinda partial to Hornitos, myself.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He's such an idiot.

Getting great Mexican food (Cal/tex or Tex/mex) in NYC isn't easy, but it is doable. You just have to know where to go and they are not in the places you expect.

The best burrito I have ever had was in San Francisco though - out of some crappy hole in the wall place in some seedy neighborhood that took a total of 45 seconds to make it. Most amazing thing I ever had.

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

New Trump quote for Cinco de Mayo.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. The good Mexicans love Trump! I love me some Mexicans!"

11. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Bobby was right, the first guy FOR SURE deserved it.

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/cole-b...n-ex-felon-who-wants-all-muslims-dead-7160092

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Hey Bobby, your guy is going to endorse Trump

14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Charles Manson? :confused:

1 person likes this.
  16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He might, after all he is a Republican partisan. That said, just because he was the best option in a weak field doesn't really make him "my guy" and I certainly don't endorse everything he says or does. In fact, if he does endorse Trump and I lived in Kentucky, I wouldn't vote for him in his Senate race as a result. I won't vote for any politician that endorses Trump for any reason.

18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

LOL...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The best taco bowls are made by immigrants who resent a rich prick calling them rapists. Love inauthentic Mexican! <a href="https://t.co/9tEORJxoZp">pic.twitter.com/9tEORJxoZp</a></p>&mdash; Full Frontal (@FullFrontalSamB) <a href="https://twitter.com/FullFrontalSamB/status/728340647711805441">May 5, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

19. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Now that was funny!

20. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Even better that her taco bowl looks another level nastier than Trump's. I think that's intentional.

#4300 B-Bob, May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016