1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice

Carl Herrera on NBA TV right now!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by roswell raygun, Sep 1, 2009.

1. roswell raygun

1992 - The original Dream Team vs. Venezuela.
    Also with future Rockets Clyde Drexler, Charles Barkley and Scottie Pippen. As we used to say in the '90s, this is must-see TV!

2. deadlybulb

deadlybulb Contributing Member

Man, I forgot how effective Carl was off the bench until I recently purchased the 93-94 finals DVD.

His jump hook was lethal. When he caught fire, he was unstoppable.

3. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Carl Herrera, nothing but love for that man. It's terrible how he had to suffer injuries during both championship playoff runs. I think the Rockets did him wrong for not keeping him after 94-95. He should've been the starter with Thorpe gone, which he proved during the reg season when Thorpe was injured. We all know how the Rockets went to **** after thinking Horry was a PF, think it was worth jeopardizing the future by sending the best upcoming stars for a guy like Charles.