1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Shop

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SmeggySmeg, Nov 14, 2003.

1. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Got an email/newsletter thingy from rocket.com and it included and item about the rockets shop at the stadium being open and having lots of exclusive items.

One of the pictures had a football type top like Cuban always wears??

For the benefit of someone who can't get to Houston, can someone let me know all the stuff they have and prices???

and then i can get someone to go in get it for me and post it to me downunder.

Smeg

PS maybe Tim you could get them to email/fax me a stocklist of products, cause damn i wanted to get a pile of new rockets merchandise while i was over in october but things seemed to get delayed with the shop and uniforms.

2. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

I will take some pictures while I'm there tomorrow.

I haven't seen any of those football-type jerseys yet. They have LOTS of hats, t-shirts, and rubber basketballs. I'm waiting for the bumper stickers . . .

3. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

That was actually a REALLY popular idea. I think I may pick me up one of them. :)

4. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I'd rather wear one of those than a jersey, actually. That way I can still represent the Rockets without anyone seeing my farmboy tan. :D

5. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

I really miss the bobbleheads they used to sell in the Compaq Center. I hope they have some more stuff like that soon. I do like the little kid jerseys :)

6. codell

codell Contributing Member

[hijack]

I need your email addy. Tried emailing you through the board but no luck. If you don't want to post it, shoot me an email stilwell_adahouston@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks

[/hijack]

7. blu_monkey

blu_monkey Contributing Member

something like this?
    [​IMG]

8. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

woah, i gots to pick me up one of those, they have any other players or colors besides the red half-a-yao-ming?

9. blu_monkey

blu_monkey Contributing Member

not sure abt other players on the football jerseys, but i did buy a yao ming reebok "jersey shirt". they are regular t-shirts that have have "rockets" and "11" on the front then "yao" and "11" on the back

10. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

That Rockets FOOTBALL Jersey is awesome! But I think it ROYALLY sucks that it is ONLY available at the ROCKETS shop.

Hey Tim, ya know there are some SERIOUS Rockets fans that DONT live in Houston and CANT get to the shop.

You guys need to offer ALL of these items on your Rockets.com Online Shop so out-of-town people can purchase these items.

C'mon Tim, a little love for the out-of-town Rockets fans! :(

11. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

You have to get your wife a Rockets' thong!

12. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Do they have red and gold stuff? That's all I care about.

13. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

It's available at your neighborhood McDonalds.

14. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

[​IMG]

THAT'S what I want right there...

15. Tim

Tim Member

We're only allowed to sell Rockets gear that we design (like the football-style jersey) in the arena. Sorry, NBA rules.

We used the same supplier as Dallas used for their football-style jerseys, by the way, in case anybody is interested. That piece is moving fast.

The first item to completely sell out was the Red cap with "Houston Rockets" across the front in Chinese characters, by the way. We're ordering more.

Once we get everything in the store stabilized (we're still adding new items, figuring out the correct inventory levels, and working out the last bits of wonkiness in the cash register system), we may try to add a feature where you can call in an order and we can ship it, like some other teams do -- we'll keep you posted.

Tim

16. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

wonkiness??

Damn, I hate those technical terms...

17. typhoon

typhoon Member

Tim,

Any word on when the Nike Swingman or authentic jerseys will be available. Those Reebok versions from opening are hideous.

18. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Tim, that is really disappointing that those items wont be available online for out of town fans. :( Please do make EVERY effort to try to take PHONE orders. That Rockets Football Jersey is awesome. I would love to get it but guess I will be left out. :(

19. PhiSlammaJamma

Need a leather jacket!

20. codell

codell Contributing Member

A-Train,

Academy has that black hat, as well as the red and white ones. Picked up a black one there for $14.99 just a few weeks ago.