1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Panda Bear 2: back in Hollywood

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by PJ86, Sep 24, 2015.

1. malakas

malakas Member

will his jersey write Panda Bear?

2. Ns575

Ns575 Member

you had 280 posts a couple weeks ago. Do you live on here?

3. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

i love metta world beast

4. PJ86

PJ86 Member

Who is this guy, you a stalker with your fake gangster signature? Keeping track of how many posts someone has, guess u the one living on here. Keep your snarky comments to yourself dummy

5. i3artow i3aller

6. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

You do start a lot of threads, but it's all good. I don't always agree with you, but it's not redundant stuff. Keep it up. You posting will get better and better the longer you're here. A lot of people don't live on here, but I do.

7. i3artow i3aller

8. ZomgZ

ZomgZ Member

If he gets cut by lakers you think houston should bring him in on a short deal for just the bench?.... Him and Ariza in game wouldn't hurt to much or just to take some fouls out. .. But yes not a offensive option anymore...