1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

7-Year Old Sexually Assaulted On School Bus - School & Court Don't Care

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LegendZ3, Mar 26, 2008.

1. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DR0FRHd62GU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DR0FRHd62GU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Pretty screwed up

2. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Thats ****ed up! The guy confessed to it. Those other fat guys just don't want to be held responsible. Bastards.

3. famicom

famicom Member

Only in Ohio...wait do these rules apply to all states? Hope the Supreme Courts can take up this case and hold the school districts accountable, or at least the defendant.

4. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Do we have to put the garbage in the thread title? Not everyone wants to know or hear about it.

5. LegendZ3

What should be in the title then? Give me a title that sum up the situation better and I will change it. If you don't want to know the story, feel free not to click on it.

6. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

I'm not sure how else to label the story of a seven year being raped and the absolute neglect by the administators that followed.

that is extrememly disturbing to hear the driver and his boss blatantly deny something that the perpetrator admitted to.

7. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

8. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

There is something wrong somewhere that this wasn't reported to the school district. There is literally no way the bus driver couldn't have known what was going on. Or the other kids didn't know what was going on

Why didn't the little girl say something? Why did the kid confess? Something is fishy.

9. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Those who want their head buried in the sand probably shouldn't be on the Internet.

10. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Just like in the piece, see no evil, hear no evil, right? :rolleyes:

I can see this one going to the D&D now.

11. LegendZ3

You are reading too much out of this. If you are 7 years old and some big bully violated you and tell you that if you tell your parents, he will kill you. Would you tell anyone?

Half of the adult females don't report after being raped, not to mention a 7 years old.

12. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Why do we need to read about this here though? I completely understand where MB's coming from. It's not like he's not aware that stuff like this happens in the world.

We need a special forum for jacked up stories like this.

13. famicom

famicom Member

At least he had Hotballa in brackets, which makes me inclined to think the following story is out of the ordinary.

14. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

Exactly. It's not so much how ****ed up the story is. It just doesn't belong in the hangout at all. Who wants to read this in the hangout? Take that crap for the D&D

15. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

^ not only that, didn't the story say that she was special ed.? Maybe she did not understand what was going on. Maybe something did happen. Regardless, it still is alarming that IF something DID happen, the school and the courts would do NOTHING

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Well, you can't really stop reading after that. I think that posts like this, if people really feel the need to post them here, should just say "sick **** inside" or something to that affect.

17. OrangeCountyCA

18. LegendZ3

I though DD is only for topics that are controversial and worth debating due to difference of opinions. I didn't think this is going to initiate any debate since the school is obviously at fault.

Now if you change the name of DD to "Where crazy and angry folks hangout", then I would definitely post it there.

19. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

I can't access the video, but what would there be to debate about this?

20. LegendZ3

Clutch was talking about sex threads and NSFW stuff. This is legitimate news.