1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[CBS Sports] Did the Houston Rockets get better by subtraction this summer?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J Sizzle, Aug 28, 2014.

1. SuperManRocketz

harden was **** in the playoffs all the countless shots he missed in the games..when the media tried talkin to him about ..Harden got all pissed off..hah.he is a great player and is better then JLin but when it comes to the playoffs he chokes ..

2. bootsdaddy

bootsdaddy Member

He is just not as good as those guys. Not physically...not mentally.

3. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

I really like Zach Harper. I feel like he's one of the few media members that isn't just throwing the Rockets under the bus heading into next season. Actually makes me feel good that so many members of the media think that the Rockets are going to fall drastically from last season. They're never right about us. If JVG doesn't predict us to win a championship for the first time ever we should be locks. ;)

4. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

Wow, those comments at the bottom of the article are crazy. I know we are not a top flight contender, but really? We truly are the most hated team in the league judging by those comments.

I mean, the article did a great job of providing stats and reasoning as to why the Rockets are not worst, yet the writer got flattened by fan comments. all of them saying the Rockets will be bad and fighting for the 8th seed.

Notice not one of these commenters addressed the articles good points and reasoning? It just slammed the writer and didn't back it up either than saying we lost Parsons/Asik/Lin. News flash, the whole article is exactly about losing those 3, but gave reasons why it is addition by subtraction.

5. NotChandlerParsons

People are massively under-rating the Rockets because our offseason went down in a painful way. In reality, we're still better than all of the playoff bubble teams. Just let Mavs/Blazers/whatever mediocre team fans enjoy the next 12 weeks or so because they'll be scrapping for the 8 seed soon.

6. Rox4life1986

Rox4life1986 Member

Lol...... ***** you need to be b**** slapped into reality. Good lord

7. CertifiedTroll

You are the one that needs to slapped. What provoked that kind of response? Even though he is most likely over exaggerating the Rockets abilities next season, you should save that kind of response for people saying negative things. Remember, it is our jobs to be fans and support our team, not be a hate monger.

8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

WHOA. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

9. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

No, we did not get better since McHale will run our starting unit into the ground, D-mo stays glued to the bench, we still have no good PG rotation and no time to develop rookies.

10. RedDragon01

RedDragon01 Member

Wow. I never thought I'd say this, but the troll is right. :)

11. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

he played good in game 6. too bad we lost that game.

12. calcium

calcium Member

We'll make the playoffs, no doubt.

I'd be happy if the team made it out of the 1st round.

Anything after that is overachieving, I reckon.

My impression is that the team as it stands today has a few more/bigger
    holes this upcoming season that last season.

Getting JET helps a little with that.