1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

IoS game Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer on sale

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by morpheus133, Apr 26, 2012.

1. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

Great game for your ipad/iphone, and it's on sale for .99, usually $4.99. It's a card game where you build your deck as you play getting more powerful heroes and relics as you go along with the goal to have the most points at the end of the game by defeating monsters and aquiring cards worth lots of points. It has elements of Magic draft and was designed by some former Magic pro tour champion players, but you get all the cards you need to play with the .99 purchase.

There is a review here that explains it better than I would.
    [​IMG]

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Anyone play Dominion on Android...Androminion?

3. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

I haven't played Dominion on Android, but I have played lots of games on PC for free thru brettspielwelt, which is a german website for boardgaming online with english translation options. The UI takes a bit of work to learn, but it is fun. Dominion is also available for free on the ipad.