1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So happy for Kubiak and Phillips!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by deb4rockets, Jan 24, 2016.

1. mick fry

mick fry Member

Wade rubbing some noses in it. :p

2. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Seems like a lot of benefit of the doubt given to Kubiak while grasping at straws to pin every negative thing possible on O'Brien.

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I blamed Kubiak for not signing Peyton.

I'm not really sure who else to blame the whole Mallet and Nix debacles on

4. mick fry

mick fry Member

Rick Smith agrees...

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

That's what he does....he just agrees with whatever

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

Way to go Bob! BTHO cancer & BTHO Rick Smith & Bob McNair! :)

"Just wanted all of you out there to know I'm doing MUCH better...the cancer is gone! I am now in the rehab facility at MD Anderson trying to regain the stamina,strength & coordination I lost during the months of the stem cell transplant process.Everyone including myself is very optimistic .Feel like I'm on the downhill run.The constant is that it couldn't have been done without your many prayers and wishes, and you'll never,ever know how grateful I am. Still got a ways to go before the strength is back, but we're getting there.Its been an ordeal and there are still way too many folks still battling that need your prayers. Regrets: missing the Astros post season..positive..but seeing Kubiak & Wade send a message to a certain Houston owner & GM that...you know maybe the coaching wasn't so bad here during those 8 years..just might have been the Texans didn't know how to build a team.(Rick)..Anyway I'm gonna keep rehabbing...God Bless you & see you soon.

http://www.khou.com/story/about-us/...04/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

8. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Glad to hear, and thanks for posting an update, J.R.! Never would have thought Bob Allen would drop bombs like that. Guess his IDGAF is alive and well :grin:

9. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

More from Bob Allen (link)
    :p