1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jason Kidd arrested for domestic violence. . .

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RocksMillenium, Jan 19, 2001.

1. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

ESPN just reported that Jason Kidd was arrested and arraigned on domestic violence charges. The police were called to Kidd's home and when they got their Kidd's wife had a visible mark on here face where Jason Kidd allegedly struck her. That is all they said right now. . .

------------------
    If Megatron can become Galvatron, why can't Rocks2001 become RocksMillenium?

[This message has been edited by RocksMillenium (edited January 19, 2001).]

2. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

Wow...did anybody see this coming? I never heard anything negative about Kidd's personal life...good scoop.

------------------
    Jazzkiller

3. Curly

Curly Member

Go figure...just when I thougt I got lucky trading away Payton (suspended tonight, maybe longer) for Kidd, this crap happens. I need points! Oh...and I hope she's ok too.

------------------
    In the end there will be no judges...only witnesses to my greatness.

4. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

Thats definitely a shocker to me, I always thought of Kidd as one of the leagues class acts, well use to.

------------------
    Ceo of the Walt Williams fan club. Web site coming soon

atheistalliance.org

5. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Thanx slcrocket! The report JUST came out all over the place:

<A HREF="http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2001/0118/1025500.html">Jason Kidd Arrested on domestice violence charges</a>

Kidd accused of abusing his wife

PHOENIX, Ariz. -- Phoenix Suns guard Jason Kidd was arrested in Paradise Valley, Ariz., on Thursday night and charged with assault and domestic violence involving his wife, Joumana.

He was released on his own recognizance.

Paradise Valley police were called to the Kidd home by Mrs. Kidd, who was allegedly struck in the face and sustained visible injuries, according to Lt. Ron Warner.

Kidd was arrested at his residence, charged and released. He faces arraignment next week, where he will enter a plea and a trial date will be set.

------------------
    If Megatron can become Galvatron, why can't Rocks2001 become RocksMillenium?

[This message has been edited by RocksMillenium (edited January 19, 2001).]

6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Another reason why Francis should be the all star? [​IMG]

------------------
    SUCK POLICE!!!!!!

To point out individuals or teams that have managed to reach the pinnacle of SUCKINESS!!!!!
    -----
    THE VIKINGS SUCK BIG TIME!

7. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

The funny (not literally) thing is, last Wed when the Suns played the Sonics, Payton and Patterson almost got into a fight and Kidd stepped in to ease the tention.

Maybe he hit his wife prior to this incident and he has learned from it. Here is hoping.

8. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

MoobBus, thats because Kidd and Payton are boys. They've been tight since they were kids.

------------------
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi

9. Steve_Francis_rules

This is a total shock, I always thought of Jason Kidd as being a nice guy.

------------------