1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

College Pro Days

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Nimo

Nimo Member

Schedule, results, attendance, and comments from various college pro days.

Alabama
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...hows-off-receiving-skills-at-alabamas-pro-day

All 32 teams attended including head coaches Belichick and Pagano.
    Representatives from all 32 NFL teams -- including New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick, Indianapolis Colts coach Chuck Pagano, and a host of assistant coaches and player personnel directors -- were on hand for Alabama's pro day on Wednesday.

There were 18 players who worked out indoors on FieldTurf, and the Crimson Tide prospects were impressive.

Running back Derrick Henry -- 6-foot-2 1/2, 244 pounds -- got some extra credit for stepping in as a receiver because the event didn't have enough wide receivers. The scouts on hand were ecstatic over how well the 2015 Heisman Trophy winner caught the ball. Henry stepped in and showed that he has real good route-running ability, and that is just another skill that he possesses that people didn't realize that he was so good at. Henry really helped himself out at the pro day.

Center Ryan Kelly -- 6-4 1/4, 313 -- has put on about 30 pounds since last September; the guy is sculptured. He had a great workout. Kelly is a prospect that everybody is enthused about, a figures to be a plug-and-play prospect who could be in the NFL for a long time.

Defensive tackle Jarran Reed -- 6-3 1/2, 310 -- had an outstanding workout. He's competitive, strong, flexible and can change directions. The only thing that makes Reed wonder about him a bit is that he only had one sack last season. Still, Reed will be a first-round draft pick and play in the NFL for a long time.

Linebacker Reggie Ragland -- 6-1 3/4, 248 -- was asked to redo the three-cone drill, which he did in 7.55 seconds. In the positional workouts, he was really fluid. Belichick directed the linebacker drills, instructing the players on what drills he wanted to see them perform.

Defensive tackle A'Shawn Robinson -- 6-3 7/8, 312 -- was another player who had a really good workout.

Defensive end D.J. Pettway -- 6-2 1/8, 271 -- ran the 40 in 4.89 seconds on both attempts. This is a player that some team will get and hope he can get his weight down to 255, so they can make him into a strong side linebacker.

Cornerback Cyrus Jones -- 5-11, 199 -- had a great workout, showed great quickness and excellent ball skills. Jones also brings a kick return element to his game.

Offensive guard Dominick Jackson -- 6-5, 313 -- ran the 40 in 5.4 seconds and had a good positional workout.

Quarterback Jake Coker -- 6-5, 236 -- has two screws in his foot that will be taken out next week, so he did not participate in the runs or jumps. He did, however, do a positional drill and helped himself out by throwing the ball well and with accuracy. Coker has a very strong lower body, and teams will want to work him out because he has the size that they are looking for. Coker is a possible draft choice, perhaps in the sixth or seventh rounds.

Linebacker Dillon Lee -- 6-3 5/8, 240 -- ran the 40 in 4.83 and 4.77 seconds. He had a 20-yard short shuttle time of 4.34 seconds and a three-cone time of 7.11 seconds. Lee was another Tide player who looked good in the drills. He can change directions real well and moves with ease. Lee is a possible late-round draft selection.

Running back Kenyan Drake -- 6-0 7/8, 210 -- did not work out at the pro day.

Defensive back Bradley Sylve suffered a torn Achilles injury a day before the pro day workout.

Coach Nick Saban's pro day started at 7:30 a.m., and the scouts were treated to a big breakfast. Following the workout, the scouts enjoyed a lunch that featured a Caesar salad, mashed potatoes and chicken.
    http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2016/03/breaking_down_notable_numbers.html
    Alabama's Pro Day was held Wednesday.

Here are some notable numbers:

— Defensive back Geno Matias-Smith, who measured in at 6-foot, 193 pounds, ran the 40 in the range of 4.56-4.59 seconds, posted a 31 ½-inch vertical jump and had a 9'3" broad jump.

— Linebacker Dillon Lee tested out well. His 40 time was average — in the range of 4.80-4.85 — but had a 31-inch vertical jump, posted a 9'5" broad jump and bench-pressed 225 pounds 20 times.

— Linebacker Reggie Ragland, who weighed in at 248 pounds, only got 13 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press after not bench-pressing at the NFL scouting combine in Feburary. There were 28 linebackers that bench-pressed at the combine. Twelve got 20 reps or more. Only one got less than 15. It's worth noting, though, that Ragland had/has been dealing with a minor shoulder issue that reportedly contributed to him not bench-pressing at the combine. It could have played a role in him only getting 13 reps Wednesday.

— Quarterback Jake Coker measured in at 6-foot-5 1/2, 244 pounds.

— Defensive lineman Darren Lake did 25 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press.

— Defensive lineman D.J. Pettway's 40 time was around a 4.93. He ran a 4.99 at the combine.

— At least one team had wide receiver Richard Mullaney as low as 4.50 in the 40-yard dash, a good number for him.

— Tight end/fullback Michael Nysewander's 40 time was around a 4.82.

* 40-yard dash times are from an NFL source

Oklahoma

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...shepard-displays-slot-wr-potential-at-pro-day

Representatives from all 32 NFL teams -- including Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis -- were on hand for Oklahoma's pro day on Wednesday. A total of 13 Sooners draft prospects worked out, but the star of the day was wide receiver Sterling Shepard.

There were seven Oklahoma players who were at the NFL Scouting Combine.

Shepard -- 5-foot-10 1/4, 193 pounds -- stood on his combine numbers. He worked out as both a wide receiver and punt returner at the pro day, and caught the ball really well, displaying soft hands as a punt returner. Shepard is a great route-runner and has a lot of quickness. Shepard might catch 100 passes in a season some time while working as a slot receiver in the NFL.

Offensive guard Nila Kasitati -- 6-foot-3 3/4, 307 pounds -- improved his bench press number from 12 reps of 225 pounds at the scouting combine to 14 at his pro day. Kasitati is a big guy who moves pretty well, and he had a nice positional workout at Oklahoma's pro day.

Defensive end Charles Tapper -- 6-2 1/2, 275 -- did not work out due to a right hamstring problem.

Linebacker Dominique Alexander -- 6-0 3/8, 224 -- ran the 40-yard dash in 4.75 seconds on both attempts. He also had a 20-yard short shuttle time of 4.59 seconds and a three-cone drill time of 7.81 seconds. Alexander is a good football player and had a good positional workout.

Linebacker Devante Bond -- 6-1 1/4, 239 -- ran the 40 in 4.72 and 4.73 seconds. He worked out well in his positional drills.

Linebacker Eric Striker -- 5-11 1/4, 228 -- stood on his numbers from the combine. Striker -- who might have to switch to safety in the NFL -- worked out in linebacker drills.

Cornerback Zack Sanchez -- 5-11 1/4, 181 -- ran the 40 in 4.5 and 4.48 seconds. He also had a 9-foot-7 broad jump. Sanchez is described as being very fluid and having very good ball skills. He also caught punts at the pro day and did a good job.

Another prospect who wasn't a combine invite but could get a look from an NFL team as a special teams player worked out at the pro day.

Linebacker Franklin Shannon -- 6-1 1/4, 235 -- ran the 40 in 4.71 and 4.77 seconds. He had a 10-foot-2 broad jump and 39-inch vertical jump. He also performed 20 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press. One of the reasons so many teams attend Oklahoma's pro day is because many of these prospects -- Shannon included -- are good special teams players.

The pro day workout was held indoors and run on FieldTurf. Following the workout, the scouts on hand were treated to an off-the-charts barbecue lunch at the RibCrib. That's typical Bob Stoops, treating those guys good, Oklahoma-style.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsext...cle_4902d674-7329-5583-9701-3e84c69fa3e4.html
    NORMAN — Sterling Shepard’s stock has risen in NFL draft projection lists during the past two months.

ESPN guru Mel Kiper said the former Oklahoma wide receiver could go as high as the second round in the draft, which will be held April 28-30 in Chicago.

“That’s what I was wanting to happen,” Shepard said Wednesday following OU’s Pro Day workout. “I was training my butt off for the big stage and I was just able to execute it. Practice does make perfect and that’s all I was focused on, the stuff that they were going to have us do.”

While representatives from all 32 NFL teams were in attendance at the Everest Training Center, Shepard didn’t go through much work. He didn’t have to after impressive performances at the Senior Bowl and the NFL Combine.

“He’s, right now, the fifth-highest rated receiver coming out,” Kiper said Tuesday during a conference call. “He’s got a chance to be an early-to-mid second. He’s nailed the draft process. He’s done everything very well. He’s got all the intangibles in the world. He’s certainly got an opportunity.”

Just like during his college days, Shepard isn’t getting caught up in the hype.

“I try not to pay attention to it. I just try to look at what I’m doing,” Shepard said. “I don’t pay attention to all the outside stuff. That’s what I’ve been taught here at Oklahoma. Don’t pay attention to what is on the Internet. Just play your game and that’ll solve things for itself.”

Most of the questions about Shepard’s game were answered over the past two months. He knew that teams had seen film of him. He also knew that those same NFL teams had to see him do well in person.

His size (5-foot-10, 194) was a topic of conversation, he said.

“That’s a big thing,” Shepard said. “I just got through getting asked by some of the scouts if I could play outside. I know I can play outside. I have the heart for it. I talked to Steve Smith about two weeks ago and he’s a great example of that. I know I can do that.”

Smith (5-9, 195 pounds) is a five-team Pro Bowl selection and played for the Baltimore Ravens last season. He has 961 career catches for 13,932 yards and 76 touchdowns.

“If you look at the size and the stature of us two, it’s pretty similar,” Shepard said. “He has heart for the game and I feel like I bring that same attitude to the game every week. That’s how I grew to love his game and it was great getting a chance to talk to him.”

The OKC Heritage Hall High School graduate said he’ll spend the next six to eights weeks focused on getting into football shape. He said immediately following the draft that he’ll have to be ready to go to work.

Shepard had an official workout at OU for the final time on Wednesday. He said his career has flown by.

“I remember watching all the guys out here during my freshman year and then leading up to my senior year … it’s over now,” Shepard said.

“I loved it here at Oklahoma and got to play in front of the best fans in the nation. I can’t thank Oklahoma enough.”

Eric Bailey 918-581-8391

eric.bailey@tulsaworld.com

Oklahoma State

http://www.stwnewspress.com/sports/...cle_8431a984-e59f-11e5-8cc8-23d1f4dc8221.html
    Emmanuel Ogbah was the big draw Tuesday morning at Oklahoma State’s Pro Day, but Kevin Peterson had the most intrigue.

Peterson, who participated in the Senior Bowl and NFL Combine, came into the Pro Day needing to improve his 40-yard dash time.

He did that.

The three-year starting cornerback sprinted 40 yards in 4.50 seconds inside the Sherman E. Smith Training Center. That time is according to Oklahoma State athletics. NFL.com reports Peterson’s 40 time to be 4.56 and 4.57.

Both are far better times than his 4.66 time at the NFL Combine last month.

“It’s fun, trying to see what you can do physically,” Peterson said. “It’s about going out there to perform. Being a DB, I always want to be the best athlete on the field, so it is a chance to go out there on the field and show it.

“It’s definitely motivating while you are out there.”

NFL scouts and assistant coaches worked Peterson and others hard during positional drills to get a close look at their technique and form.

“I was out of breath,” Peterson said. “I didn’t know I was going to go through so many drills like this. Mike Hunter and Miketavius Jones did their thing, so it was fun to get on this turf one last time and actually perform.”

Peterson, whose outgoing personality made him a natural spokesperson for the Oklahoma State over the years, enjoyed the interview process with NFL teams. He even had a few teams, including the Cincinnati Bengals, have Peterson draw up defenses on the white board.

“I felt great,” said Peterson, who weighed in at 185 pounds. “They ask the basic questions like, ‘How is mom and dad?’ Then they get to the football questions. I’m a film junkie so I love doing that. Once we got to talking football, it was like I was talking man to man instead of prospect to coach or scout.”

Peterson won’t be drafted based on his size (5-foot-10) or agility numbers, but rather for what his game tapes show, which is a competitive cornerback.

“Peterson’s confidence and football intelligence will grow on you after awhile,” Peterson’s NFL.com scouting report reads.

“It’s not always clean, but he finds ways to disrupt throws and man his position. Size limitations make a move inside as a nickel corner possible, but he has enough quickness and coverage savvy to stick on a roster.”

Peterson will spend the next 50 days working out individually for NFL teams who want to give him another chance to show his ability. The NFL Draft starts April 28 for Round 1. Rounds 2-3 are April 29 and Rounds 4-7 are April 30.

“The combine and Pro Day is one thing, but the film doesn’t lie,” Peterson said. “You are playing against athletes. They see what kind of heart you have off field for sure.”

1 person likes this.
  2. Nimo

Nimo Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Patriots, Texans, Browns also at <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/KState?src=hash">#KState</a> Pro Day. Key workouts today include Cody Whitehair, a projected Day One pick, and Glenn Gronkowski.</p>&mdash; Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) <a href="https://twitter.com/HerbieTeope/status/707285488411934720">March 8, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Badgers?src=hash">#Badgers</a> HC Paul Chryst chatting up <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Texans?src=hash">#Texans</a> HC Bill O'Brien at UW pro day. <a href="https://twitter.com/JJWatt">@JJWatt</a> here too to support brother Derek <a href="https://t.co/WHL4SC9kcG">pic.twitter.com/WHL4SC9kcG</a></p>&mdash; Tom Silverstein (@TomSilverstein) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomSilverstein/status/707613334653300736">March 9, 2016</a></blockquote>

Dak Prescott shows skills at Mississippi State Pro Day

Scouts eye Wilson, lesser known Bulldogs at pro day

3. Nimo

Nimo Member

Ohio State

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ded-ohio-state-pro-day-draws-huge-nfl-turnout

No NFL team wanted to miss the show at Ohio State's pro day Friday.

All 32 clubs were represented as the star-studded event in Columbus, Ohio, got underway, and it's no wonder why. The Buckeyes figure to have at least 5 players selected in the first round of this year's draft. That would be the most impressive first-round showing since the Miami Hurricanes had a record 6 players picked in Round 1 of the 2004 draft.

NFL teams sent 125 representatives to the pro day Friday. Six head coaches -- Mike Mularkey (Titans), Mike Tomlin (Steelers), Sean Payton (Saints), Mike Zimmer (Vikings), Marvin Lewis (Bengals) and Hue Jackson (Browns) -- were credentialed for the event, although Jackson did not attend because he was feeling under the weather, per Cleveland.com's Mary Kay Cabot. GMs Jon Robinson (Titans), Kevin Colbert (Steelers), Ryan Grigson (Colts) and Mike Maccagnan (Jets) were also present.

2016 NFL DRAFT

Tracker: Players | Positions | By grade

Draft coverage:
    Mayock's position-by-position rankings
    Jeremiah: Top 50 draft prospects
    Brooks: Top 5 prospects | Big Board
    Zierlein: Top 100 draft prospects
    2016 draft order and team needs
    2016 pro days schedule and results
    CFB 24/7: Full 'Path to Draft' coverage

Mock drafts:
    Jeremiah 3.0: Browns strike for Wentz
    Brooks 3.0: 49ers reel in Jack
    Zierlein 3.0: Bosa falls to Bucs
    Davis 2.0: Titans boost defense
    Reuter 3.0: Four-round projection
    NFL Media analyst Daniel Jeremiah has 7 OSU players among his top-50 players in the draft. Defensive end Joey Bosa, running back Ezekiel Elliot, cornerback Eli Apple, linebacker Darron Lee and offensive tackle Taylor Decker are in line to go the first round.

There's also a lot of intrigue surrounding wide receiver Braxton Miller and quarterback Cardale Jones at the pro day. Jones was unable to throw at the NFL Scouting Combine last month after suffering a hamstring injury while running the 40-yard dash at the event. Miller, a converted quarterback, ran a 40 of 4.50 seconds at the combine after saying he expected to run in the 4.3s, and it will be interesting to see whether he runs a better time Friday.

Then there's safety Vonn Bell, who didn't work out at the combine due to injury. He's No. 40 on Jeremiah's top-50 list, and could be squarely in the late-first-round conversation with a good showing.

That's just scratching the surface of the talent on display at OSU. Jeremiah said Friday on NFL Network that there are at least 13 future NFL players participating at the pro day.

It's no surprise there are so many NFL evaluators on hand -- they have a lot to keep an eye on.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="sv" dir="ltr">Braxton Miller 40 <a href="https://t.co/sHWJ8NZGWT">pic.twitter.com/sHWJ8NZGWT</a></p>&mdash; Doug Lesmerises (@DougLesmerises) <a href="https://twitter.com/DougLesmerises/status/708303633566277632">March 11, 2016</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">WR Michael Thomas runs the 40 at Ohio State's Pro Day. <a href="https://t.co/DXYaeVIQEy">pic.twitter.com/DXYaeVIQEy</a></p>&mdash; Hayden Grove (@H_Grove) <a href="https://twitter.com/H_Grove/status/708306815856074753">March 11, 2016</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Cardale Jones deep to Michael Thomas. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Buckeyes?src=hash">#Buckeyes</a> <a href="https://t.co/MkAdLPgPGD">pic.twitter.com/MkAdLPgPGD</a></p>&mdash; Hayden Grove (@H_Grove) <a href="https://twitter.com/H_Grove/status/708336730236178432">March 11, 2016</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Joey Bosa doing some drills with the linebackers <a href="https://t.co/1auJS5dYYF">pic.twitter.com/1auJS5dYYF</a></p>&mdash; Doug Lesmerises (@DougLesmerises) <a href="https://twitter.com/DougLesmerises/status/708325946307153920">March 11, 2016</a></blockquote>

4. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

Miller with 4.36 (unofficial). Definitely should be a candidate in the 2ND round.

5. Nimo

Nimo Member

What we learned from Ohio State pro day: Elliott 'steals show'

Entering his pro day, Ezekiel Elliott was already entrenched as the best running back available in the 2016 NFL Draft. After his workout at Ohio State on Friday, he's making a case for being the best player in the draft.

With four NFL head coaches and five front office executives among more than 100 club representatives in Columbus to see the Buckeyes' extensive contingent of draft prospects, nobody impressed more than Elliott, according to NFL Media senior analyst Gil Brandt:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Talked to my scouts at Ohio State's pro day. Some observations:<br><br>--&gt; Elliott was show-stealer. Caught ball extremely well.</p>&mdash; Gil Brandt (@Gil_Brandt) <a href="https://twitter.com/Gil_Brandt/status/708396379593252864">March 11, 2016</a></blockquote>

With a 4.47 40-yard dash at the NFL Scouting Combine, Elliott entered his pro day without the pressure of having to run the 40 again. He caught passes with ease from quarterback Cardale Jones (including a one-hander while talking on the phone), and built on his reputation as one the draft's fastest-rising prospects.

All five NFL Media analysts with mock drafts have Elliott as a top-20 pick and the first running back chosen, with analyst Charles Davis predicting him to go No. 4 overall to the Dallas Cowboys.

Here are five other things we learned from the Buckeyes' pro day:

2. Defensive end Joey Bosa wasn't pleased with his 4.86-second 40 time at the combine, so he ran it again on Friday. Unofficial times in the mid 4.7s for Bosa, reported by NFL Media's Albert Breer, suggest significant improvement for the potential top-five pick. He also improved his bench press reps from the combine from 24 to 28. As for the broad jump, Ohio State did not release results from the event, but one of Bosa's warmups was captured on social media from a goal line to just beyond the 3-yard line, indicating a jump exceeding 9 feet. Following his workout, he reportedly met with the San Francisco 49ers, who hold the No. 7 pick in the draft.

3. Bosa wasn't the only Ohio State player who wasn't pleased with his combine 40 time. Braxton Miller, who had expected to run in the 4.3s, was clocked at 4.50 in Indianapolis. And like Bosa, he improved on that at his pro day -- unofficially, at least. Miller was clocked at 4.36 on one stopwatch, the kind of time that can make a difference on draft day for a player projected as a second-round selection.

4. A pulled hamstring caused Cardale Jones to pull out of the throwing drills at the combine, so his throws on Friday drew even more attention. And while he wasn't always accurate, his outstanding velocity was unmistakable. With his private quarterback coach, George Whitfield, keeping the scripted throwing session on pace, Jones left zero doubts about his arm strength. "Me, personally, I thought it was a B-plus," Jones said, according to the Columbus Dispatch. "I missed a couple passes."

5. WR Michael Thomas, expected to be a second-day pick (Rounds 2 and 3) said he was timed in the high 4.4s in the 40-yard dash.

6. Bosa's younger brother Nick, an incoming freshman at OSU, left little doubt about which NFL team he'd like to see draft his brother.

6. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Elliot basically will go no later than Top 10. Someone will take him no matter what.

Why do I have a feeling the Texans will take JJ Watts brother ? Either undrafted or our last pick.

7. Nimo

Nimo Member

Gronk's brother is in the draft as well and both are fullbacks. The Texans should get mini-Gronk and the Patriots should get mini-Watt.

8. Juxtaposed Jolt

ZZ Watt?

9. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Y'all see Jakeem grant, dude is fast

10. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I would love to use double back sets with Miller and Elliot.

Those guys are versatile and could easily be slot receivers much like New England uses there RB's on third down.

11. Nimo

Nimo Member

With the Lamar Miller signing, it wouldn't make sense to get Elliot. If they do pick a RB, it will be like a bigger punishing back. Maybe if Henry is available later on.

A good poll question: are the Texans more likely to draft a RB or a QB in the draft?

12. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think they'll draft a RB in the later rounds. They've done it the last two years. They make good special teams guys if nothing else. Given that you are breaking new territory with Miller in terms of getting a bunch of carries, I would like to have a plan B that doesn't involve Alfred Blue rushing 25 times a game.

I wouldn't be surprised if they drafted both. If they for some reason don't trade Hoyer, then the likelyhood of drafting a QB drops.

#12 Ottomaton, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  13. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I'd say it's close to 100 percent that they draft a running back at some point

14. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

I was kind of hoping Braxton wouldn't run that well so he would slip.

He would be a nice gadget WR to have on the team in an Edelman type of role.

15. Preston27

Preston27 Contributing Member

He will be a very good return man in the league, and possibly a good situational receiver. Wouldn't be a bad late round pick.

16. Nimo

Nimo Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">LSU Linebacker clocks in a 4.38 40 at their Pro Day <a href="https://t.co/j8DOUEgboo">pic.twitter.com/j8DOUEgboo</a></p>&mdash; Football Players™ (@FootballPIayers) <a href="https://twitter.com/FootballPIayers/status/709822546451955712">March 15, 2016</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The 40 times I'm getting from LSU pro day are so ridiculous that I'm hesitant to post them.<br><br>Deion Jones: 4.37-4.40<br>Jalen Mills: 4.47-4.51</p>&mdash; Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) <a href="https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/status/709446993542656000">March 14, 2016</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">UCLA pro day credentialed 92 NFL scouts and coaches. That's a record for the Bruins.</p>&mdash; Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) <a href="https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/status/709799161995137024">March 15, 2016</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/MylesJack">@MylesJack</a> went 40&quot; on the vertical jump. Still about 80 % working back from meniscus injury.</p>&mdash; Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) <a href="https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/status/709821251607334912">March 15, 2016</a></blockquote>

17. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Dam good throwing by Cardale at OSU's pro day.

18. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Baylor Pro Day is about to start. Mike Tomlin and Bill O'Brien are here as well as Vikings GM Rick Spielman.</p>&mdash; James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) <a href="https://twitter.com/JamesPalmerTV/status/710122271499616256">March 16, 2016</a></blockquote>

19. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Busy day for the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Texans?src=hash">#Texans</a>. Bill O’Brien and John Butler at Baylor. Also team personnel at Richmond, Temple and Michigan State pro days.</p>&mdash; PDS (@PatDStat) <a href="https://twitter.com/PatDStat/status/710132016092618753">March 16, 2016</a></blockquote>

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Corey Coleman is only running the 40 today. Didn't run at the Combine because of injury (sports hernia)</p>&mdash; James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) <a href="https://twitter.com/JamesPalmerTV/status/710134063449833472">March 16, 2016</a></blockquote>