1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Gaming] Portal 2 / Mortal Kombat

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rawool, Apr 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. rawool

rawool Member

They both come out tomorrow. Anyone getting either game? I pre-ordered Portal 2 and might pick up MK if I see the Tournament Edition available.

2. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Portal 2 got a 9.5 on IGN. I will probably pick it up...never played the first though.

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I think Portal, Assassin's Creed, and Batman Arkham Asylum are about the only recent video games I have played (Not counting sports games).

4. rawool

rawool Member

Damn, you missed out on Steam's pre-order special, where you get the first one for free. It's a great game. I highly recommend it.

5. dback816

dback816 Member

Definitely not getting Mortal Kombat, fight looks dry as hell. Even if they got gore & t***.

They gotta add more flare into it if they want to get more sales

6. chestr

chestr Member

Preordered Portal 2 from Amazon. Won't have time to play anytime soon but it was on sale (and still is) for $35

7. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Do I need to play the first Portal to play this one?

I was thinking about picking it up, looks pretty cool

8. VanityHalfBlack

It's going the old fashion route, 2D like the original.... The 3D upgrade didn't do to well in sales...