1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Met Clint Capela today

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by astros123, Jun 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. astros123

astros123 Member

i just moved in last week so I dont even know who all lives here to be honest, but toyota center and miniute maid park are down the street so I would assume more bball and nba players live here.

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

My dad ran into Capella. Asked for an autograph. Capella said no. Dwight said yes multiple times. Honestly, I think it's awesome Dwight signs autographs and interacts with fans, but it doesn't bother me that Capella does not. It is what it is.

Just hope he isn't cursed now. :)

3. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Dwight is a good person man. Its only when he steps foot onto a court that pisses one off.

4. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Both of them are good dudes from my experience. Dwight takes way too much crap from NBA fans and media imo. He is one of the nicest dudes out there in the league.

Clint was probably just having a bad day or something, that's not him.

5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Please mount a basket hoop on the inside and outside of Capela's house. Wire them up to the lock system... and program it to not open until he makes 6 out of 10 free throws.

6. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Last time I saw him was at the Staples Center when Kobe dunked on him and got a 15 minute standing ovation. Tell him not to let that kind of ish happen again.

7. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

I saw Capela at Cle one night last summer. He was shocked I knew who he was, seemed shy.

8. htown7829

htown7829 Member

Drag his butt down to the apartment gym and add 5-7 more pounds to him, then casually take him outside and challenge him to a free throw contest, that way we'll know he's at least practicing them

9. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

He was on SportsCenter today confirming that OP is lying, he's both never met Capela and lives in a trailer park.

:grin:

10. djperm

djperm Contributing Member

also wire them up to his fridge, bathroom, and discotheque :p

11. djperm

djperm Contributing Member

Also tell him he should be dunkin on em like do or donutz :cool:

12. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

If he had asked Capela for an autograph, he might have gotten one. I don't think Capella will be worried about a curse, because it won't work.