1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Free Lebron James Playing Cards from Nike (First 10,000)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Freik, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Freik

Freik Contributing Member

Taken from another site. Figured a few of you might want some.

http://www.nike.com/nikebasketball/usa/

Click "Meet the Lebrons". Login or register, then find all 12 "mementos":

#1 The Football (upstairs on the sofa)
    #2 Chamber of Fear AF1 (click left side of kitchen, then below mirror)
    #3 Mr. Basketball Ohio License Plate (click outside, then click the car to click the plate)
    #4 Bicycle (outside dining room, click on TV cabinet to get the view of outside)
    #5 Television (upstairs)
    #6 Deck of Cards (next to leather chair)
    #7 Zoom Generation 1 Shoes(click on fridge, then down, then move lion statue lower right)
    #8 Milk Crate (in the fridge)
    #9 Chess Piece (on the table in the middle of the room)
    #10 State Championship Trophy (upstairs, above sofa)
    #11 Wrestling Belt (next to TV in Dining Room, click on cabinet, and then the TV)
    #12 Remote Control SUV (driving around)

Navigating around can be annoying. Have fun!!

2. Wasabi_sauce

Wasabi_sauce Member

3. AzCkR

AzCkR Member

that took a while but i got it. thanks!

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

what's the deal with the stupid commercials, and which one is supposed to be Lebron (now) the afro dude or the one in the Lebron jersey?

5. reggietodd

reggietodd Contributing Member

:confused:

First of all those commercials are cool and funny. What do you mean, which one is supposed to be Lebron (now)? :confused:

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

which one is the current lebron, is it the one with the fro because he seems to be the one in the NBA or is it the one with the lebron uniform. you don't have to be confused about me not getting the commercials. its just an opinion. you think their cool and funny fine, I think they have no point. the only time I laughed is when the old grandpa lebron was talking about the state championship game.

7. reggietodd

They are all lebron characters. None or supposed to be Lebron now or Lebron then. One is wise Lebron, one is athlete Lebron, etc.... They are all him, but just different characters.

I'm guessing if Nike had the exact same commercials and you switched out Lebron with Steve Francis, then you'd love them.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

why are you all pissy because I don't like the commercial. is it that time of the month. I'm sorry your I didn't like your boyfriend's commercial.

its just an opninion, calm down woman.

9. reggietodd

LOL. How can you not like something if you don't even take the time to understand it? You just blindly called it stupid and then let us all know you didn't even understand it.

My fav. players are Tmac and Kobe, not Lebron. You're the one with the man crush on SF3 which is sad.

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

dude your "explination" doesn't make a difference. Because you took the time to decipher that the Lebrons were separate by personality and not time only means you need to get a freakin life.

and the fact you are upset because I didn't like a commercial only means you are a loser.

11. reggietodd

I'm upset that you called something stupid before taking the time to understand it. Therefore all of your future arguments and standpoints are not valid, because you speak before you think. Perhaps that explains why you'd rather have SF3 than Mcgrady.

On another note, thanks for this thread, I was able to find all 12. It took awhile but I managed to do it. Thanks again!

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

seriously, how does an old vs. young lebron make the commercial any different. the commercial is stupid because it has no point. its just a bunch of lebrons sitting at a table. and how is your interpretation more valid than mine? seriously.

edit: you still haven't explained the commercial anymore than I have. what's the point. what is it trying to say? that's my point. regardless of the differences in lebrons.

13. reggietodd

I feel that I shouldn't have to explain something to you that is this trivial.

Definition of trivial (From www.dictionary.com):
    Ordinary; commonplace.

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

In other words you can't tell me the point of the commercial. thanks, and that's why I wrote the commercial was stupid, it has no point, no matter what the different characters represent. if the old Lebron is supposed to be the wise lebron for instance, why is he being silly instead of wise.

15. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

for once I agree with pgabriel

the lebron commercial is ****ing r****ded, plain and simple.

16. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

LeBrons shoes are really nice.

But I have a rule that I won't buy shoes from a player that is younger than me it just feels weird.

I agree with the others though the commerical is stupid.

But thanks for posting that Ill take some free cards.

17. T_in_Charlotte

T_in_Charlotte Contributing Member

I hope the cards aren't gone already, but still, that was a fun little game. Thanks!