1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black Hawk Down true story tonight

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Colby, Jan 21, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Colby

Colby Member

The history channel is showing the true stry of BHD tonight at 8 cst. Its truly a remarkable story. Truely brave heroes.

2. davo

davo Contributing Member

Thanks for the heads up Colby - I missed it last time it was on. The book is fantastic.

3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for the tip Colby.... I'm going to try to check it out.

4. Slumpbusters

Slumpbusters Member

Thanks Colby. I saw it before on TLC then read the book. Talk about dealing with adversity.

5. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

oops. sorry. nevermind.

6. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

I just bought the book today. I'm lookin forward to reading it. (I haven't seen the movie yet).