1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Free NBA League Pass this week.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by cato13, Jan 22, 2007.

1. cato13

cato13 Contributing Member

In case you cant get the Rockets games locally. If you have cable or DirectTV or Dish Network you should be able to get NBA league pass free this week. You can also catch other great games as well. Just a heads up!

2. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

Is it only for the TV version or online too? Stupid Charter Cable down here doesn't offer League Pass.... So pissed! Never thought I would wish to be back home watching Time Warner.....

3. Omer

Omer Member

It's only for TV.

I believe its from the 22 to 28.

4. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

I have time warner. Free league Pass is da bomb!

5. rocket3forlife2

Thank god because im in philly

6. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

for a quick hijacking,

after the free league pass expires, anyone wantng to try the online league pass afterward let me know (price to be determined)
    email me at
    comegys@hotmail.com

Thanks

7. AzCkR

AzCkR Member

i have nba league pass at my apartment here in austin but i'm not sure how to use the broadband feature. how do i get an nba league pass broadband account? i was told that i get a free subscription to nba league pass broadband since i pay for it for my tv, is that correct?

8. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

yea, you can go to nba.com and make a quick account. you will also need your account number on your cable bill to validate that you have league pass.

9. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Correct.
    To get the broadband part, first get a username on NBA.com. Then click on the game on the broadband schedule enter in your cable or satellite provider info and its SUPPOSED to automatically work. For a lot of people (including me) it doesnt so you fax in the info to NBA.com and they verify it. I did that and got an email within 2 days verifying the cable account and saying it was authorized for online use.

info at http://www.nba.com/broadband/league_pass_faq.html if you're interested