1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Prague

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Big MAK, Dec 21, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Heading to prague tomorrow for Christmas. Anyone have some 'off the beaten path' suggestions? We will do the main attractions, the clock, bridge, castle, churches, etc. anyone have something else they would recommend? Any favorite pubs or beers?

2. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Most touristy city in europe

3. dmc89

dmc89 Member

The following were recommended to me, and I loved them:

Duplex for gorgeous views and gorgeous people with loud music and lots of dancing (I met Uma Thurman here). Vinárna U Sudu is another great bar if you want a more low-key setting filled with locals instead of rich Arabs and Chinese businessmen like Duplex. Lucerna Café is a quiet, laid-back gem if you want alone time with your SO yet still have great people-watching.

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

ive heard that before but i dont understand how it could be any more or less touristy then rome, london, and paris.

5. Man

Man Contributing Member

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I heard they do not speak that much English

7. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

I'll weigh in after prague, but so far I think rome and venice take the cake.

8. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Trollin like a boss

9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

10. Panda23

Panda23 Member

go to the 5 story club

11. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Strahov Monastic Brewery - awesome beer garden from the 1700's, right up the hill from Prague Castle
    U Fleku - another old school beer garden from like the 1600's; great brews and they have the accordian player going around.
    Hemingway's - very cool cocktail bar

Karlove Lazle - i.e. the 5 story 18 and up club. I'm 34 and still had a blast there this past summer