1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[PS4] Destiny

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Wakko67, Jul 19, 2014.

Tags:
  1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Yeah they really need to put a little more thought in creativity into the "special" items in the game. Bats fly out ??? Really?

2. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Is niceeee. I like the sound it makes, it feels powerful. Icebreaker is still probably better, but I have 2 exotic snipers now. No complaints here.
    Now if only I could say the same about hand cannons...ugh.

I get what they were trying to do, but I mean...even the additions they've made there have been half assed.
    3 or 4 people tried using the pumpkin (myself in addition) and it didn't even work! Some are saying the respawn animation only even works if you have the pumpkinhead at the time.
    I get they don't want a billion people with bats flying out of them when they respawn, but they should have just given that to everyone for free since it only lasts a day anyway.

I realize it's only 1 strange coin, but even then that's more valuable than essentially throwing it away for nothing. Which is what this is to me.

3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Xur has the Last Word today...

The preciousssssssssssssssssssssssss

4. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Is this any good? I regret so much not getting Ice Breaker or Patience and Time. Suros, VOC and Truth are my best weapons.

5. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

According to the person currently #1 in PVP it is the best PVP weapon currently. Also, unlike Suros -- it isn't going to be nerfed I don't believe.

I don't think this will fill the void that icebreaker or patience would have, but it's definitely a strong gun. If I had the coins, I certainly wouldn't pass it up.

6. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Bought it :)

7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Let me know what you think.

8. Ismail

Ismail Member

Damn I go away from my PS4 for a week when Xur is back. First time I saw him I wasn't even close to level 20, missed him the last 2 times. I'm impressed with y'all's collection of weapons, though. I have had 0 luck with drops outside of one legendary Hand Cannon. Probable noob question: Are y'all mostly gaining these through strikes or crucible matches?

9. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Effing awesome bro!! The only drawback is gottta use a legendary heavy when using it. I'll max it out. Thanks man.

You do know he makes an appearance every weekend (Friday and Saturday);).
    I've gotten a couple on raids/nightfall but most I've bought. My collection is nowhere near to where it needs to be.

10. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I don't know about any of you guys, but I logged in this morning to find this little toy waiting for me (see below). It freaking does tricks, and it can do a barrel roll (que slippy / starfox memes). You get this for free if you pre-ordered the expansions or bought the limited editions (which come with the expansions). I wouldn't care too much if it was on my PS4 account (have the Xur upgraded legendary sparrow), but on my Xbox I was using the default one. Pleasant surprise this morning.

http://i.imgur.com/GNc5BqC.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91rmXRXoKqE

Oh, by the way...Iron Banner (unless you're like level 28 with nice gear) is a ****ing death trap. You...were...warned.

Glad you like it! I missed out on it since I'm working on my Xbox character...sad face.

11. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Finally hit level 30!!
    Funny thing is I had to do the iron banner to get my last lvl 30 armor, a couple of hours after I got I decided to do the VoG in hard mode and this time if finally dropped.. fml.

12. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

When does the Dark Below dlc drop? I've been neglecting Destiny and that will be my reason to jump back on it

13. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Dec 9th.

14. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

bumping this thread as i'm trying to get a clutchfans raid party. VoG or Crota. I have 2 31's.

15. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

im on the cusp of level 29. have never even tried VoG yet.

16. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

I just got to 26.

Any others here at 26 that wanna team up? Having trouble doing weekly n daily strikes solo

17. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

add me and Ill help yall out.. just put a msg saying you're from clutchfans when you send me a psn friend request. psn: juvini87

18. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Is the online community still pretty active? I might pick it up after the holidays.

19. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

Hey guys, we need help doing VoG. I'm a level 28 hunter, and miguel (from this forum) is a level 28 warlock. I have 1 more in my usual fireteam who is a level 28 warlock as well, so we need 2 or 3 more people. I got as far as the Templar, but that took 2 hours until we finally quit. I'll be free this evening, and the rest of the holiday weekend will be lots of Destiny, so let me know if yall can help us out. I'm also interested in the Crota raid if I can finish the VoG first.

PSN: Ric_Moon

Thanks!

20. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Bought my first Crucible armor to move up to 28 last night, I'd imagine I'll be at 29 pretty soon considering I've got two armors (gauntlet/leg) that have 9 extra light points available (24 now, 33 max).