1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by getsmartnow, Jul 28, 2014.

1. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

The Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit suck so much I climax every time I read about them.

With that being said,

I am a huge fan of the Lord of the Rings although I have never seen a single Hobbit movie.

I may or not be drunk and climaxing as we speak. Yes. I will go with may not to the former.

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

This was the worst Lord of the Rings movie out of the 6. Just godawful.

Peter Jackson clearly doesn't care anymore.

3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

All The Hobbit movies are TERRIBLE...

4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Someone has never seen Dead Alive...

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

The first Hobbit was forgettable and the second wasn't that much better. I don't know why many people were so hyped by the third one.

6. val_modus

val_modus Member

Question to book readers: what could they have done as far as keeping true to the book, that would've made the movie better?

7. SunsRocketsfan

Not much, it's a children's book!!! The source material wasnt that great to begin with. It's just a bunch of people have a nostalgic feeling since they read the book back in grade school.
    LOTR is amazing ..hobbit is just okay to meh. I thought the movies were decent though.

8. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

For those of you who don't want to waste money on this film in the theaters, the DVD screener has hit the interwebs on torrent sites.

9. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

Saw it last night. Gets a Meh/10 for me. In other words, 5/10. Enjoyed the previous 2 more. LOTR ****s on these movies.

10. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

George Lucas was destroyed for the prequels and these were worse, Peter Jackson doesn't seem to get the same negativity, but maybe because Star Wars is a bigger phenomenon and no one had t wait 13 years for it