1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between Luka and the Mavs and Shai and the Thunder. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

The old Summit floor..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ROXRAN, Mar 31, 2001.

Tags:
  1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I found my piece of certified 5 inch by 6 inch block of summit floor I got for my B-day in 1996 that I thought I lost forever (It was so depressing.) Mine is red which is extra special- Paint area from Championship years!
    Out of curiosity: Do any of you know what I'm talking about and do you have one of these special keepsake pieces?

------------------
    I'm just a nut, trying to get a squirrel!

2. BigBad

BigBad Member

No, I don't have one, but I know what you're talking about. A friend of mine had one that he kept on his desk at work.

------------------
    The word for the day is "legs"...let's all spread the word.

3. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, ROXRAN. I have one... it is also red, which is cool because I got it for Christmas that year as well as both of my brothers, but since they weren't as big fans, they got different colors, and I got the red one.

It is cool to have a piece of the Rockets' history like that. To think that Dream's foot graced that small piece of wood thousands upon thousands of times through his career is a great feeling when I hold it. [​IMG]

------------------
    "Any event, once it has occurred, can be made to appear inevitable by a competent historian."
    Lee Simonson

4. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I have two of em. But they are not red.

------------------

5. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

I also have a red piece.

CK

6. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

does anyone know where I can get one?? I really am interested...please let me know

------------------

Don't EVER underestimate the Heart of a CHAMPION!

7. R0ckets03

one got sold on ebay for about bucks like a week ago.

I'll sell you mine for $100 [​IMG]

------------------

8. R0ckets03

Keep on checking on ebay. They have a lot of cool rockets stuff.

------------------