1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How's your experience with the Apple IWatch? I need a voice recording wrist band or watch

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Outlier, Feb 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Outlier

Outlier Member

I need a voice recorder for work when someone is telling me something important and i need to remember it later on, so when i get home i will organize things into separate folders for a specific category. I was thinking the iwatch but it might be a little pricey. I just need something that wont make people think its suspicious. Where i can casually press the button when i want to record someone speak, instead of digging my phone and having to choose the right app for it.

Thanks

2. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

Why don't you keep a small notebook with you and just write things down?

Old school & cheap

Writing things down generally enhances the mind's ability to retain information.

I carry a notebook almost at all times; certainly into meetings and discussions

3. Outlier

Outlier Member

Did this already. Because i always misplace the notebook. Or dont always have it handy when i need it when someone is telling me crucial information. Need something more portable.

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

5. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Just use google keep. If you have an android, put a widget on your main screen. One tap input by audio, text, photo, video, whatever.