1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Halftime kneejerk] Some faces are different...

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Two Sandwiches, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I'm waiting for the moral victory police to come in and say something like, "but other than that three minute period, where we turned the ball over twice and handed them points on three short fields, it would be 16-6!"

Happens every week. Usually it sucks me in too. But I'm done with that. I hope we get Mariota. I'm officially on the bandwagon.

Start Mallet, see what you got. Start him from here on out. This is clearly not a playoff team. See what you've got, just like you did with Keenum. Make no excuses about what you see. Don't listen to the Mallet only fans. Make an honest assessment. If he is not a without a doubt, franchise quarterback, you take Hundley or Mariota and don't look back.

From there, O'Brien gets two years max with him.

That's what a competent GM and owner would do.

Also, mods: please delete the [halftime kneejerk] part of this thread. Clearly, this was not a kneejerk.

2. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Maybe its a case of trying too hard...maybe we are just snake bitten as a city/franchise...that we the fans have to accept and put up with this %^*&% aSS sh.t every week...
    30-23...but the truth is that this should have never even been the score...argh...this team is so pathetic, and I personally dont give a ish anymore what they do the rest of the season, but the playoffs is completely out of the question...

1 person likes this.