1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

QFTOS: Lakers Edition

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by kwakmeister, Jan 9, 2014.

1. kwakmeister

kwakmeister Contributing Member

Greetings all, I can't sleep and I dislike the Lakers more than any other franchise in the league, so I decided to scout their forums to fill my tank with salty tears and here's what I thought were the best or deserved recognition:

"125 - 98, the Hated ones."

"Lin, Harden and Howard all on the same team... Douchiest team in the league by far"

"add spray tan model Parsons to that too"

"i said it before the year started.
    Id be happy just winning the season series against the rocks"

"No reason for Marshall not to outplay Lin."

"Houston commentators sound like r****ds"

"Is this game on TNT? I enjoy hearing Shaq and Charles Clown Dwight after games."

"nba gods. you owe us this win. youve bent us over all season. we need this one."

"Would be hilarious if we own the Rockets this season and lose our other games...I'd say this was a good season if that were to happen... "

"thats right eff howard. lets just win the hous games and tank afterwards!!!"

"Am I crazy for thinking this trade isn't actually bad?
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=m7cuzj8"

"(bleep) James Harden"

"bail out call. refs not gonna let us have this"

"clench that aXX houston! clench it!"

"i honestly don't understand how the Rockets get that many calls their way at home. it's so dirty and i haven't seen a team get so much help from referees in years. so disgusting."

"All without Chandler Parsons. Don't blame Dwight for leaving."

"Go pay another 100 grand for a date with a stripper you ugly homeless looking jerk"

"Can't stand this tool Casspi."

"I hope Stern gifts us the #1 pick as a parting gift."

"Dwight's hero Calvin Murphy he wants that record for most baby mommas"

"Why the hell did we stop hacking Dwight? So stupid." (wasn't is 2:04 when the last hack came?)

"Watching Dwight choke on (bleep) at the line is probably the most entertainment in this half."

"I could care less about Dwight anymore he has minimal impacton the game Rockets barely the 6th seed you ddon't pay a guy 25 mil a year over 5 years for that Lakers dodged a bullet by him not staying"

"But you also don't let assets walk for nothing. Trading for him in the first place was a huge mistake. Heck we coulda had whatever we wanted from Philly for Bynum."

"Dwight is such a spineless kook"

"Hey second night in a row held a team under 120"

"We should have kept MWP just to elbow Harden 3 or 4 times a year"

"Kobe? Nah dont refer to him as Kobe anymore. He's just the washed up 35 year old"

"Just noticed that this thread didn't even get stickied."

Enjoy!

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

So much hate and no love

3. New Generation

Clutchfans can take a lesson from this example of optimism :p

4. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

Agree about the commentators :p!

5. clippy

clippy Member

What happened to goodbug?

6. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Hey Laker Fans... This ones for you!

[​IMG]

7. MadMaxwell

MadMaxwell Member

Entertaining....thanks for posting this.

I read a comment somewhere on bleachers that a lakers fan said the reason espn canceled this game was because most laker fans watch it on their local broadcast anyways....

8. deedee82

deedee82 Member

Best one i've read from their forums:

"we started off well but Kobe's contract ruined the momentum in the 3rd and we lost"