1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

High School Musical Scandal

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dei, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Dei

Dei Member

Vanessa Hudgens Naked Photo Online: Naked Photo Real
    by Staff

Vanessa Hudgens naked photos make a big splash. It would seem that the nightmare for Disney has begun, Vanessa Hudgens naked has splashed on to the internet.

For the last few weeks, reports have stated that Vanessa Hudgens, 18, of "High School Musical" had some nude photos that she took with her "boyfriend" Zac Efron

Well, it would appear that a couple of these photos have been finally leaked! TMZ claims that they have indeed confirmed that the photo is legit.

The NSFW photo is here <link removed :)>. the others are gone now.

Hudgens publicist confirms through a statement that the photo is indeed an image of the 18-year-old star.

The National Enquirer reports that it has learned that a third party has obtained the naughty photos that were meant just for Vanessa and Zac.

"Vanessa's only 18, so she had no idea how her flirtatious act could threaten the future of the multimillion-dollar plans Disney has for the show," said the source. "She just wanted to keep Zac interested."

Well, now EVERYONE is interested.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/tittletattle/article_212102282.shtml

Vanessa Hudgens Nude Photo: "It Is Unfortunate This Has Become Public"
    Thursday September 6, 2007

Vanessa Anne Hudgens
    Vanessa Hudgens arrives at the "High School Musical 2" European Premiere in London on September 2, 2007.
    Eamonn McCormack/WireImage.com

A photograph said to depict a nude Vanessa Hudgens has been circulating the internet today, with many wondering about its authenticity. Usmagazine.com can now confirm: the pic is real.

The Disney sweetheart's rep tells Us, "This was a photo which was taken privately. It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public."

The 18-year-old singer/actress recently finished promoting the sequel to the smash TV musical hit, High School Musical. She and boyfriend Zac Efron are in negotiations to star in a third installment of the series, which has broken basic cable ratings records.

http://www.usmagazine.com/vanessa_hudgens_nude_photo_it_is_unfortunate_this_has_become_public
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't really follow much celebrity news, but... dayum. Way to ruin your career.

Just proves that Hollywood still produces them girl celebrities the old fashioned way.

PS. I already have her photos :).

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

being discussed my man.

check out the sig.

3. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Quit trying to get everybody to redirect everybody to your High School Musical thread. This deserves a thread of its own. ;) Get me those pic, ASAP!

4. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

the link is unfortunately there.

5. Lil Pun

Wait, what link? To ALL the pics? :eek:

6. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

it was a pic.

i'm sure more will surface.

i'm not really looking foward to them.

7. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

I am :)

8. Lil Pun

I saw the pic on WWTDD but the starter of the thread said he has the picS. Are there more?

9. conquistador#11

:eek: gotta love the disney channel, they keep bringing the best out of everyone :) "she just wanted to keep zac interested" that just shows me that she is not selfish.

10. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I saved the pic to my hard drive last night. I also saved it to my computer.

I don't know who this chick is, I've never seen HSM. But she sure does have a body!

:eek:

Incidently, in this day and age, how could ANY celeb pose for a nude picture for ANYONE and not realize that it will soon be on the internet?

11. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

email em to me!

12. Lil Pun

You can get the pic everybody is talking about at WWTDD.com

13. Dei

Dei Member

I have two. One isn't really nude (to be accurate: she's still in the process of). Both are in 1600x1200 resolution. And no, they aren't just enlarged.

Don't hate me if I don't share, hmm. I'm not keen on getting my membership taken back - again.

14. Lil Pun

Put them up on a torrent site.

15. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

So, where are the Ashley Tisdale nekkid photos?

16. Lil Pun

Well they are up on WWTDD now but they took the nude one off. Better grab them while you can if you want them. Now taking a look at some of these photos, I am not interested.

17. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

pray tell :confused:

18. Hmm

Hmm Member

tsk tsk... poor dumb girl...

19. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Am I missing something? This may end her Disney career, but, if anything, nude pictures of a teen star may strengthen a career.

20. DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR Member

nice body the panty/bra photos were nice too