1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Power Rankings 1/25

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by CaptainRox, Jan 26, 2010.

1. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

Just an interesting fact

We're 19th while the Grizz are 11th. Are we really that bad? Isn't our schedule supposed to be easier? We nned that T-mac trade to come through. Heres the link for a stomach churning read:
    http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings

2. SunsRocketsfan

yup we really are that bad.. 16 teams make the playoffs and we are not currently one of those 16 teams.. so we are below 16.....
    The grizz are playing some great basketball and they have a solid core of players between Gay, Gasol, Randolph, Mayo, etc... I would say their starting up is a lot more talented than ours..

Gasol > Hayes
    Randolph (motivated one) > Scola
    Gay >>>>>> Battier
    Mayo >> Ariza
    Brooks > Conley

sooo yea we are not that good .... our big plus is Landry and Lowry off the bench.

3. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

While they probably deserve to be in the better half, it's hard to argue that 4-6 in January is a good way to enter the break. And ending the month 4-9 is a terrifying possibility.

Objectively, I am glad that there are more enjoyable teams to watch, like the Griz and Bobcats.

4. uchlha

uchlha Member

whoa whoa whoa they got brooks now? :p

5. SunsRocketsfan

haha i knew someone would point that out.. i saw the mistake but couldnt edit.. :)