1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

leslie alexander wow.... you wanna keep jeff ..??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by holdthechise, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holdthechise

holdthechise Member

You know what Rockets fans, Houston aint never felt the demise of Francis until he left. You know Tracy is a better player than Franchise, no doubt about it. When are you ever gonna see Franchise hold his back and say I am out. Never. I hope you rockets fans hold yalls breath until the next DREAMER comes around. Tracy is awesome but he will never fill the Toyota Center with real real fans until he isnt a female. Cause you know what Houston,......Tracy will never bring home a championship until he has a real coach or a real sidecick, cause Yao aint nothing until he proves himself. You know what Houston, Steve Francis is not a really good ball handeler, but I guarentee this, Tracy will never, ever, ever be the next Rockets promise.
    You know what Houston, until you guys find a decent Hall
    Of Famer, it will never get close to Hakeem the Dream Olajuwon, Elvin
    Hayes, or Moses Malone. So the trade Orlando did, I guess it didnt work out. Cause Stevo is the s***, and the Rockets will never forget the run Franchise and Cuttino did for this City. So go ahead Tracy and keep the Rockets guessing what the hell you are gonna do for us. Cause so far so bad./ Tracy you aint crap....................Who just shoots a 3 and falls on his ass. Tracy you ain better than Franchise by far. Until next year fool. Have Brian Hill coaching, Van Gundy Sucks>>>>>>>>

2. JaWindex

JaWindex Contributing Member

Um...what about your other thread :confused:

3. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

why would you post this twice?

*loads magnum*

4. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POST!!!!

5. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

You know what, Houston? This guy shouldn't post while illiterate. I was going to say while drinking, but this just goes a few steps beyond that. I mean, we never saw the demise of Francis. He's still alive. I hope we don't see his demise for a long, long, long time.

Also, if the point is that the Rockets would be better off with Francis, why isn't Orlando doing so hot? Why did we finish with a far better record than them last season? And the best question of all, why am I even acknowledging this guy? I shall cease to do so starting.... NOW!

6. JaWindex

JaWindex Contributing Member

Duh, because the Magic traded Cuttino :p

7. holdthechise

holdthechise Member

Ok guys First and foremost Orlando has a better record than Houston. Regardless of the injuries. Steve is a better Dunker than Tracy, better team player than Mcbreaky, and he will last longer. Tracy aint nothing but a back breaking bi*** whoo will never pass tha 1st round. So you Francis haters keep on thinking that Franchise will never come through. But you soon will find out, Tracy aint nothing but a *** on a rag. Ouch my back hurts......can I sit out like a female.................

8. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

9. room4rentsf

room4rentsf Contributing Member

YAY!!!
    In Before The Lock!
    :p

10. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

11. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Wow...the rarely used comma followed by six periods. You really are a great writer.

12. bigbodymoe

bigbodymoe Contributing Member

oh boy....i hope your english teacher doesnt read this thread because YOU KNOW WHAT HOUSTON :rolleyes: this thread is a disgrace to the English language.

13. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I love Steve, and I love Cuttino.

But man, they took us on a great run.

We won one game in the playoffs vs the Lakers.

buh bye dude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.