1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Bosh admits to playing with people'

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J-Tang, Aug 17, 2010.

1. J-Tang

J-Tang Member

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...11_bosh_admits_sending_misleading_tweets.html

2. CBrownFanClub

CBrownFanClub Contributing Member

I am going to boo that team.

3. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Who does he think he is...

what a fricken douche

4. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

Been posted before.

5. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

Wow. Can't wait to watch this team fail.

6. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

BoshBoy: Hey that stupid Rocket Caravan is headed to Miami.

Bosh: Oh yeah, what's up with that?

BoshBoy: They think if they showsup at your doorstep with a bunch of crazy fans you gonna sign with them.

Bosh: Fools, they should have showed up with a busload of girls gone wild and the party van. I might have considered it then.

BoshBoy: Yeah me too. What you gonna do when they get here.

Bosh: You know what I'm gonna do. i'm gonna mess with them. I'm gonna fly back to Dallas and not tell them jack. Hey I didn't invite those b****es and I don't want to see no psycho fans from Houston at my doorstep.

1 person likes this.
  7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I was willing to give Bosh the benefit of the doubt; if I were him and had the chance to play with lebron and dwade I would have done it too. However, him confirming that he was playing games the entire time (most of us suspected as much) is the last straw for me. I no longer like the guy, he's a total b****.

8. conquistador#11

what's the quote from saving private ryan? " upham, careful you don't step on the bs." The nba does have a team in Antartica, and they're called the raptors. He couldn't handle it there, so yeah the guy is full of it.

9. psingh34

psingh34 Member

I am soo glad we didnt get him .. scola is a prince compared to him .. man are we lucky to have scola!

10. tofu--

tofu-- Member

consummate professional and dark horse or the all star game

1 person likes this.
  11. psingh34

psingh34 Member

pretty sure this conversation never happened .. but making up fake conversations is fun! not...

12. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Wade, Bosh, and Lebron knew all along where they were going to go, they just wanted to play it out, "have fun with it". I would prefer that the Utah Jazz win a championship before the Heat ever do... those three have zero integrity IMO.

The way these guys act just makes me like the Rockets more, luckily we don't have people like that anymore.

13. Come_Again?!

Come_Again?! Member

I thought he was a decent guy but I lost much respect for him now.

14. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Isnt this guy invisible yet? I thought everyone was focused on Lebron and Wade now and forgot about him already? :grin:

15. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

Who do you root against when Utah meets Miami? I still root against Utah. But Miami is making it close.

16. Jontro

Jontro Member

wachu tawkin bouts villis?

Everyone knows this is Bosh's team. That's why people call the team "Bosh n Co"

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

LOL! Bosh gets little attention so he is trying to be a douche to get unwanted attention. GENIUS!

How come there are no videos of Bosh Dunking on children?

18. Problem-Chyld

Problem-Chyld Member

Miami, I actually like Wade and a few others on the team. I despise every player on the jazz other than D-Will.

19. TheReason

TheReason Member

I really don't think this is that big of a deal. He specifically said that he didn't take any meetings from teams he wasn't considering, so what's the big deal if he tossed out a few sarcastic comments to the same badgering questions he was probably getting 24/7? If anything, he was probably just messing with the fans a little bit, who are taking basketball way too seriously if they're legitimately angry about it. I doubt he was ever intentionally disingenuous to the higher ups in any of these organizations, and nothing from these comments would indicate that he was.

20. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

man am so glad we don't have that guy on our team.