1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So who will be mvp

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rocketsfan86, Apr 25, 2015.

Tags:
?

So who will be mvp

Poll closed Apr 28, 2015.
  1. Curry

83 vote(s)
    64.3%
  2. Harden

44 vote(s)
    34.1%
  3. other

2 vote(s)
    1.6%
  1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You do not get to put 3 star players on an EC team. Only one at a time.

2. Rokman

Rokman Member

If Harden wins the MVP, which he deserves, San Francisco will fall off into the sea.

3. adobo

adobo Member

Fixed

4. VanityHalfBlack

5. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I kinda hope Curry wins it, I feel like Harden can use the extra motivation like Hakeem did and we destroy them

6. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I don't beleive that anymore. If you put harden, curry, Westbrook, durant, etc in lebrons position, they are doing the exact same thing. In fact they are doing that with lesser teams and winning more already. I'm not taking any player over harden or curry in the playoffs this year, including lebron

7. Luke_The_Duke

Luke_The_Duke Member

8. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

GS hasn't won a single award yet as the team with the best record.

If Curry didn't already have it locked up before that fact, that fact locks it up for sure.

It doesn't matter, I'd love to see pissed off Harden go against the Warriors.

9. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Harden and Curry can't guard the best opposing player. They never will. The value of Lebron at his best is irreplaceable.

10. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

until LeBron shows me he doesnt need 2 other all-stars, and or plays in the western conference, then im inclined to agree with rhino17. Harden has been just as good as LeBron, i think you put Harden on that Cavs team and they win more games honestly

1 person likes this.
  11. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

better player right now? i'd prob go with curry
    more valuable to their team? harden

either way, you can't go wrong with either. they're both sick.

12. SemisolidSnake

They really should just be co-MVPs and just be done with it. Of course, that assumes the vote would even be close to tied. It won't because of the media voting on it.

How do we start a campaign to put the vote back in the players' hands? I feel like that's much more equitable.

13. UnderDawg

UnderDawg Member

It'd be cool if they both shared it. I would not have a problem with it at all.
    I can find multiple arguments as to why both guys should be mvp, but none at all as to why either of them would NOT deserve it..

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">One note from our Adam Silver interview: He's heading to GS-MEM series. Maybe just to watch. But timely trip if he's presenting an MVP award</p>&mdash; Howard Beck (@HowardBeck) <a href="https://twitter.com/HowardBeck/status/594920330499649536">May 3, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

No way Curry doesn't win, even though Harden is more deserving imo.

Especially after Kerr and Draymond didn't garner enough 1/2 votes to win COY and DPOY. Have to imagine the media while voting gave Curry enough votes to win it.

I'll find it hard to believe that the Warriors missed out on any of the individual awards-COY, DPOY and MVP, if that happens.

Harden should get it but it will be given to Curry.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Who will win it and who should win it are two completely different questions, obviously they are giving it to Curry, but in no way does he deserve it. Both Anthony Davis and James Harden have MUCH better cases for MVP, but that doesn't really matter. Let Derek Jeter have his Gold Glove awards and Curry have his MVP, everyone knows that they don't deserve them.