1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I am so ready for Kevin Love to leave Cleveland high and dry

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by what, Feb 3, 2015.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

Did 'bush league' play complicate Love, Celtics' mutual free-agent intrigue?

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Cavs Have 'Legitimate Fear' Of Kevin Love Leaving This Offseason: <a href="http://t.co/qQM5Wdafms">http://t.co/qQM5Wdafms</a> <a href="http://t.co/CFbajqdlzo">pic.twitter.com/CFbajqdlzo</a></p>&mdash; RealGM (@RealGM) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealGM/status/595992614475800576">May 6, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Leaving for the Lakers everyone knows this

4. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Love and Westbrook reuniting in LA like old times?

5. roidrage

roidrage Member

Aldridge is better

6. i3artow i3aller

Is LeBron the worst GM is the league?
    [​IMG]

7. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Love leaves, welcome LMA.

8. i3artow i3aller

Still, you don't trade your #1 pick for a guy you could've signed in the offseason anyway :rolleyes:

9. t_mac1

Could have. If we play that game, we go on for days.

10. malakas

malakas Member

Do they have the capspace to sign LMA to the 20 mil max in FA? They also have to pay TT and Shump and I think JR. And LMA was supposedly unhappy being second fiddle to Lillard. In Cleaveland he will be third fiddle.

11. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Trading Wiggins was dumb AF

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

When they locked-in Varejao and shipped off draft picks I assumed they were forfeiting flexibility long-term. Love needs to leave, that place isn't for him and there's nothing wrong with it.

13. i3artow i3aller

It would be amazing if LeBron ships Wiggins out for Love, Love leaves, and then LeBron leaves citing not enough help.

14. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I stated this months ago. It may come to that or Lebron not winning again. They simply should have not traded him away and kept him and tried to sign the best free agents they could.

You know Lebron did a one year deal for a reason he can move on when he wants.

15. afk

afk Member

The running theme is "Coming Home". So....

16. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Love wasn't happy in Minnesota being the man. He isn't happy being second fiddle. What does KL want?

17. t_mac1

He'll be back at the end of the day to Cleveland. First year was hard for the big 3 in Miami too. 2nd year they peaked.

I'm sure Lebron/Kyrie/Love will work out things out this offseason.

18. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  19. malakas

malakas Member

LMAO but he wouldn't dare do it. The backlash from every basketball fan and the media would be tremendous. He can certainly blackmail them though.
    Maybeee the Cavs could use the Haywood contract in some way and s+t TT for some capspace and a low pick to sign Aldridge. I just don't see Aldridge someone who was irritated by Lillard to choose to play with Lebron and being made the scapegoat for every failure exactly like Bosh and Love have been.

Best case scenario Love leaves destroying Lebron's plans, and teams up with Rondo in LA. Then the Lakers trade Randle and their pick for some other overrated "star" and still don't make the playoffs losing their next years pick to Philly.
    Nothing better to my ears than Lebron's and the Laker's plans ending up in ruins.

20. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

He did a one year because of the new deal increasing the salary cap for teams. Lebron isn't leaving Cleveland. I would not have done the trade because Love is a breakable fat non defense playing chump. Better to have a raw Wiggins that can play defense backing up Shumpert and learning. Wiggins was crazy inefficient on offense this past year but the defense is there.