1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Rockets move toward formal offer to Mike D'Antoni

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Langhi, May 19, 2016.

1. OTMax

OTMax Member

Haha get outta here with that nonsense, D'Antoni knows how to guard perimeter scorers :grin: just like Harden knows, wait...yeah...NO! If you going to hire a dinosaur, then JVG is your man. Both have not done jack squat since 2006 / 2007.

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I love that Stephen A said that looking to pair a coach with a specific assistant is an indictment on the head coach.

When the Nets hired Jason Kidd, him hiring Lawrence Frank was a requirement.
    When the Warriors hired Steve Kerr, going after Ron Adams was part of the deal.

3. Captain Hook

Captain Hook Member

That quote really baffles me. Is this the kind of coach Les and Morey wants to lead thisteam? Especially in the playoffs, where the game slows down a little bit and where you need stops? D'Antoni would be such a horrible choice.

4. OTMax

OTMax Member

Leslie loves himself some run and gun, he said he wants to do it for the next 10 years and that was a few years back, but while Morey might not have him as top choice, I'm thinking he actually likes it too.

5. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Booooooooooooo Wendy booooooooooooooooo

6. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Tired of the Coaching Carousel .
    [​IMG]

7. topfive

topfive CF OG

The Fail is strong with this one.

FANfrom86toNow, Mathloom and RCPM like this.
  8. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

LMAO, I love old posts. This is my response to someone saying JB is a better coach than MDA.

FANfrom86toNow likes this.
  9. babyicedog

babyicedog Member

Wow, such dumb people- you don't even give MD a chance? You all feel supremely stupid now? HAHAHA.

10. babyicedog

babyicedog Member

HAHAHA.

11. Captain Hook

Captain Hook Member

Hey, I admit, I was wrong. I shouldn't have judged him by his past failures. He is the perfect coach for this team.

FANfrom86toNow likes this.
  12. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA So much WOW factor here. :D "He knows it"