1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Raymond Felton and the Heels

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by LongTimeFan, Jan 11, 2004.

Tags:
  1. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Although I may be bias since I have ties to UNC, IMHO i think raymond is one of the best point guards in the league. He amazes me every game, I really enjoy watching this team.

The best part?

Their core of players are all sophomores. If none of them turn pro, this team will easily contend for the championship next year.

2. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

there big is pretty good

3. tozai

tozai Member

Yeah UNC and UConn are two of my favorite teams to watch. Felton has a some skills. McCants is pretty damn good too, but he needs to fix his attitude.

4. LongTimeFan

Alot of guys judge McCants just because of problems with the previous UNC coach. Yes, he was benched in the Kentucky game. No, he wasn't the only one benched.

Roy Williams has said it and I'll reiterate it: McCants gets singled out by the public, which isn't fair at all.

UNC vs. UConn Saturday. Go Heels :D

5. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

It's great that the best rivalry in all of college sports, UNC vs. Duke, will once again heat up after being lukewarm for a couple of years...

6. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Sean May is the key for UNC that and their defense

7. joeforte40

joeforte40 Member

Joe Forte is good too.

8. LongTimeFan

Lose to unranked Maryland, then knock off #1 UCONN. Even when I go college, I can't get away from my teams having inconsistency :)

9. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

I *LOVE* to watch Raymond Felton. I think he's going to become a STAR in the NBA!! Since the first time I saw him last year, I've been a fan. He's so quick, fast, passes so well, good shooting, everything you could want from a PG.

10. tozai

tozai Member

I agree with liking to watch Felton. Don't know if he'll be a star. He should be a pretty good player though. I just want to see him play some more before I make a judgement. It seemed like he disappeared in the UConn game. Want to see him take over more when necessary.

Honestly, I think McCants is more talented and also pretty fun to watch. Two reasons why UNC is one of my favorite teams to watch.