1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thunder Meltdown

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Jimtheazn, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Jimtheazn

Jimtheazn Member

Since the thunder fans do this to every team the beat during the regular season, I thought I give them a taste of their own medicine. I meant to do this earlier.

Thunder Meltdown against the rockets 4/04/14:

-Rockets aren't even bothering to guard Roberson. That's how bad his offensive game is. LOL.

Brooks had to finally bench him in favor of Lamb.

-so Rockets get alot of 3 point free throws and we cant get a call when Garcia is putting his hands all over Durant. Cool.

-Yep. Rockets fans can't complain about the refs tonight. They've (mainly Harden) have gotten a lot more "bull****" calls than we have.

-I don't give a crap that he was a big part of our run to the Finals in 2012. I absolutely can't stand James Harden and the way he plays basketball.

-To be fair, Harden absolutely abused Lamb when he was on him.

- ESPN showed the replay of Parsons flailing like he was fouled and Hunchback staring right at the situation.

Source: http://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/s...under-Rockets-(regular-season-75-of-82)/page3

Thunders meltdown against the Suns 4/06/2014

-Dragic is abusing the thunder

-Dragic is making a mockery of the Thunder defense. It's like watching Pistol Pete out there. Or the Globetrotters v. the Washington Generals.

-Gerald Green is to the Thunder what Reggie Jackson is to the Spurs.

-Thundet choked in last 2 minutes

-This team is 1 st round out in playoffs. Dallas, golden state, doesn't matter. Clippers will kill gone thunder the thunder on Wednesday.

-11-6 for the most overpaid player on thunder. Serge Ibaka. Forget perk and his contract, Ibaka is sooooooo overrated.

-Ark thunder, we will see come playoff time, Ibaka will no show over half of playoffs. Teams will Double team KD every chance they get. The cast of characters outside RW won't pick up the slack. Short run for OKC.

-Don't be upset if the Thunder see a first round exit. Just ask Bill Plaschke.

-You'd think we were a championship franchise the way some of you act.

Source: http://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/s...06-2014-Thunder-Suns-(regular-season-76-of-82)

2. Jimtheazn

Jimtheazn Member