1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[WTF]Girl in China forced to eat feces by father

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by James Gabriel, Feb 14, 2012.

1. James Gabriel

James Gabriel Member

http://news.yahoo.com/girl-forced-to-eat-feces-by-father.html

A girl was forced by her father to eat feces after she had made a mess of her father's newspapers on 3 February.

According to a report by Zhejiang Satellite TV, a man in his 30s punished his daughter at a shopping center in Hang Zhou, China, after she misbehaved and threw his newly-bought newspapers on the floor.

Witnesses the station spoke to said the man had dragged his daughter to a public toilet. He then scooped up feces from the toilet and smeared it over his daughter's face and mouth repeatedly until bystanders tried to stop the man by separating the child from her father.

The police revealed that the man is a university graduate and has been evaluated and found to not suffer from any mental illness. He is also divorced from his wife.

As the girl is under 10-years-old, her father has full custody of his daughter. The man was let off by the police after receiving counseling.

[​IMG]
    Damn, what has China come to in terms of parenting and child care?

2. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

First Jeremy Lin makes his non believers eat s**t. And now this. Something strange going on over there.

3. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

There's also a vid on youtube with chinese parents punishing kid by making the kid run outside in the SNOW with only underwear! Ill see if I can find it.

4. apollo33

apollo33 Member

[​IMG]

5. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Haha, after I read that post, the same image went through my head.

6. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

7. sw847

sw847 Member

Yeah I heard about that, in new York I think. I read on the news saying the kid is suffering from some sort of inherited disorder whe. He was born prematurely, doctors said unless he went through vigorous training he could end up a vegetable

8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

This is all part of the new 'Mongul Parenting' fad that's sweeping the world. I saw it on Dr. Phil the other day. He forced a rebellious teenager's head up a horse's vagina. The girl came back out screaming in tongues and brandishing a short-bow. It's good for them in the long run.

1 person likes this.
  9. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Was the newspaper article about Jeremy Lin? If so, nothing wrong here

10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This has to be Clutchfans record. Two threads about women with feces in their mouth in the same week.

11. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Don't throw down the gauntlet unless you're prepared to have it answered.