1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Texans] Meet Ahman Green and Matt Schaub

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by SwoLy-D, Dec 6, 2008.

1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Just got this from Academy in my hee-mail:
    [​IMG]
    Cool.

I will donate money to the tipjar if anyone can record or a/v record asking AG or MS "Why are you so injury prone?" or "Hey, Ahman, you're done in Houston, please take off our jersey :eek:" ;)

2. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

I went to that Academy to "meet" Doug Drabek and Greg Swindell the summer before they started playing for the stros.. haha funny memory.

3. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

How about if I walk up to them & ask if they've seen any Texan's players? I heard there were going to be a couple of them here today. :D

4. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Kinda awkward for Green to do this knowing he's played his last game as a Texan.

5. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

Zing! :)

6. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Makes you wonder about the vibe in that Academy. Green's already done, but if I were Schaub, I'd stay the heck away from that place.

7. JPM0016

JPM0016 Contributing Member

They actually had this scheduled right around the time Matt Shaub was admitted overnight into the hospital. Ahman Green was only on his 2nd or 3rd tweak of the knee.

The Academy i work at has done a little better with their signings. We had Magic Johnson and Rudy T.

8. msn

msn Member

Grand Prize!

9. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

same night at the RPD giveaway...

pass

:D