1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you think Morey should be fired?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by GreatOne1978, Apr 19, 2012.

?

Should Morey be fired

1. Yes

364 vote(s)
    30.7%
  2. No

821 vote(s)
    69.3%
  1. TheresTheDagger

We have a point guard. His name is Kyle Lowry.

Unless he's traded away for Dwight Howard. Then we get Dragic or Lin signed.

2. Blaster_333

Blaster_333 Member

You only hear it from our own fans, or the fans of teams that got raped by Morey. After some of the deals hes pulled off, im glad hes on the Rockets side.

3. avb

avb Member

I'm tired of hearing "he works hard" when it comes to Morey. I don't care about that - I want an exciting team that's worth cheering for. Not this mediocre stuff we've been seeing the past 3 years. I didn't go to a single game this past season - I'm not the problem, the product on the floor is the problem.

NBA All-Star game next season here in Houston - sucks that we might not have an all star represent the city, but man, our GM works hard! Is this all we have to look forward to?

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

There are guys who "Try" and guys who "Do" ...Morey needs to get busy doing, as his trying is getting tiresome.

DD

5. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

Hate to say it, but you have to fire him once the season starts. Hope someone can come in and start giving us direction starting at the trade deadline

6. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

Agents dont wanna deal with Morey anymore

around the NBA.. Morey is getting a bad-wrap for being a trade-obsessed contradicting con-artist

7. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

SO if Dragic is replaced by Lin and Dalembert by Asik. Courtney by Lamb and Hill by Jones and Budinger by White. Resign Camby sounds like we could be headed for another year of mediocrity not tanking

8. mugrakers

mugrakers Member

You just pretended to be an insider and then found out some information that your imagination made up and presented it as a fact.

9. wekko368

wekko368 Member

You just described a scenario in which minutes are going to 3 rookies, an inexperienced pg, and a center who has never averaged more than 15 min/game in his career.

And when you factor in the minutes going towards Parsons/Patterson/Morris, you can make the argument that we actually are tanking under the guise of developing our young players.

10. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Please make it stop!

I just had to come back and edit this.

People, Morey is in the last year of a 4 year contract.
    What do you not understand about this?

Les is not going to "fire" him, get it?

11. DaDakota

Can we fire Les?

DD

12. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

Thats just my opinion

if Gogi doesnt sign with us, it will only make my gut opinion stronger

13. Garner

Garner Member

I'm sure glad i don't have a message board armed with a fraction of the information judging my work and day to day actions.

14. DaDakota

If that happens, I will consider it a step in the right direction.

DD

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Asik is a glorified scrub with the tag of an elite defender.....

16. DaDakota

A taller Ryan Bowen.

DD

17. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Yes. I see no problem in that direction. I think its not far enough if all 3 of the Martin, Scola, and Lowry combo is still here to do it.

18. Sanity2disChaos

noticing talent is easy attaining it is something he has not done.....in the history of the Rockets when has a GM been so popular yet fell so much...? Before Morey tell me that we had any problems getting any player......we didnt .We got Barkley ,clyde,pippen,t-mac.....and now we cant even get dragic to stay or gordon to commit...smh...get off Morey Di!k until he prooves himself... this credit before he earns it is killing me and most of you on here are stupid for it...

1 person likes this.
  19. albuster

albuster Member

It's actually three more years of failure. The next excuse would be that it takes three years for big men to develop so they need that long to be evaluated whether they are busts or not, and on and on of never ending excuses. It is just amazing how these Morey worshippers find excuses.

20. Garner

Garner Member

Ultimately, 29 GMs fail every year.