1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

I regret hanging out with Andy Dalton

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by paulftsk, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

That's what he said.

2. yo

yo Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

GETTIN YUCKY WITH THE BRAHTHERENS

4. paulftsk

paulftsk Member

Challenge? I don't even know who you are lol. I lift at the 24 on Voss and San Felipe. I'll be there around 5 today if you want to join. Hit me up, you know what I look like.

And Houston D1, huh? I know former players that played at both UH and HBU. What's your name, brah?

5. the shark

the shark Member

And there you go. That's why I asked, because I had forgotten why he was doing it in the first place. Thanks for reposting it.

Paul it might behoove you to look up the definition of "humble".

That said thanks again for the laughs.

6. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

The reaction to making the FT is classic. Ninja was acting like he hit a game winner of a NBA playoff game. Lol.

7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I like how you always respond to the haters and never back down from any challenge, that is rare.

And the loaf next to nice ass pic made you a legend.

My rep and respect to you, breh.

1 person likes this.
  8. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Postpone to make it 8 PM, I'll be at the 24 hr on Richmond Avenue, not too far from you. I'm hitting shoulders. Let's go mate...

9. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Have fun mating, guys. And remember to use protection.

10. paulftsk

paulftsk Member

I'm actually doing shoulders today haha. But I can't postpone it; I have dinner plans tonight. I'll be back there tomorrow around the same time if you want to hit legs. Well, it'll mostly be rehabbing my knee, but same ****.

You should come out and play flag with us if you really did play D1. I have a bunch of college athletes (a mix of football and track) on my squad. It'll be competitive fosho.

11. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I hit legs Friday too although with one ACL gone I'm struggling to hit 275 arse to grass

Breh I used to play D1 European football (real one) not flag egg ball

12. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

did you also compare dick sizes

do the curtains match the drapes?

13. Buck Turgidson

Soccer is a great sport, I've played and coached a good bit of it.

I wish other athletes could be as tough as you, I'm sorry you're such a candyass, if not then we'd have some real manly competition like:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LC-H2wXK4T4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IHVTYNGS-F4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B-KPVorsM8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>