1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How Clutch City can shock the world - An analysis

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bamushake, Apr 14, 2016.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Run Beasley. Sit Brewer. Play KJ. Don't let our legs get too tired and keep rotating and keep defense tight. Make Steph tired by grinding his body down. You have to outrun him and you have to play smashmouth basketball. Run him into bigger players. Meanwhile... you need someone to contain Green. The man is the engine of the team.

Can it be done? Probably not.

2. rocketsmetalspd

No denying that IF the Rockets are able to Win this series it will be the biggest upset of all time. There is just too much that the Warriors can do better but the only way will be for the Rockets to slow the game down and become great on D. I can't to see what Rockets team comes out to play on Saturday.

3. IndianPlaya

IndianPlaya Contributing Member

Great post. Hope JBB reads it :grin:

4. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Appreciate the optimistic POV, OP.

I admittedly haven't watched as many games this year as the previous seasons but if Houston wants to even have a puncher's chance at an upset they need to first cut down on turnovers. It's a Capt. Obvious statement but if they can't keep giving away possessions it's going to be a blow out every game.

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Add 20 points onto his scoring average if you want the Rockets to win.

6. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

This is pretty much all dependent on our coaching and our player's BBIQ.

Sorry but an interim first year-JBB as our coach and probably playing low BBIQ like Brewer, Dwight to some extent is not looking great for us.

I still believe though!!

7. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Fixed it lolol

8. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

It's foolish but I hope Dwight actually turns the corner and realize "hey, there's no need to let anyone get in my head to the point where I do some dumb **** like elbowing or shoving players right in front of refs and pick up a T". He does this on a regular basis in the playoffs and it kills any kind of momentum the team had prior.

9. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Sure, except that any of the 30 NBA teams could make a list of 10 things their team would need to do in order to beat the Warriors, even 41-41 teams who got swept by the Nets and Nuggets.

10. john55

john55 Member

another solid read, keep it up!

11. Bamushake

Bamushake Member

Why small ball JBB, why?? This didnt work last year, it wont work this year. Post up Dmo plz