1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Predicting 2015 first round draft flops

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by basketballholic, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan Member

Cold-blooded

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">First reported by <a href="https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA">@WojYahooNBA</a> The Lakers trade the 2nd overall pick and Julius Randle in exchange for George Karl</p>&mdash; worrell (@RealBillWorrell) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealBillWorrell/status/613805784191778816">June 24, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Prozingas = Bargnani 2.0

as in sequel to the suck

3. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Dekker, D'Angelo Russell, and Myles Turner.

4. Handles

Handles Member

Have you ever watched arizona play? That's where I went to school, so I've seen just about every game in the last 6 years. The reason I ask is because of this quote and also your assessment of rondae, which I disagree with.

With Johnson I don't think there is any question - he will be a good nba player. He was the most talented wildcat on the offensive end last year. He loves to score. I just don't see him changing to a defensive mindset when he so obviously wants to make his statement on the other end. Not saying he won't be good at defense, but he prioritizes the other half of this game.

Rondae reminds me a lot of iggy, and not just cause they have the same alma mater. Exceptional atheletes, great defense, above average passing from their position, and broken jumpers (though rondaes is worse. but he can hit the ft better which is odd. Credit to his shimmy, I guess).

In regards to the thread, how can we label flops ("not performing up to their draft slot", per your definition) when the draft hasn't even happened yet? What if one of your flop picks end up slipping down the board? Would they still be a flop? This seems like a Thursday night thread.