1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Super Hero Feed Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SK34, May 14, 2015.

Tags:
  1. SK34

SK34 Member

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/127842103" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Legends of Tomorrow

It just makes sense to make it all in one thread for all the upcoming news and such.

2. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

i didn't realize until i rewatched x-men days of future past that it was suppsoed to be quicksilver in both that movie and in avengers 2, maybe i missed the discussion in one of the threads, but how does the comic book community feel about this?

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Indifferent.

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

At some point, it would not surprise me to see Disney/Marvel developing new characters in comics, with a view of taking the best ideas from comic book to the movie theater.

It seems a small jump from comic panels to movie story boards.

I also would not mind seeing Pixar taking a Marvel title and running with it.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

[​IMG]

6. rcoleman15

rcoleman15 Contributing Member

Looks like TNT's live action version of the Teen Titans may be finally getting off the ground.

Link:
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/14/tnt-president-kevin-reilly-says-titans-could-get-started-maybe-this-summer

7. SK34

SK34 Member

Supergirl Pilot episode leaked if anyone is interested in watching and letting us know how it was.