1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You CAN report bad officiating to NBA. Do something about

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Camarograna2, May 20, 2015.

1. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

Nah i would follow along with you but they been illegal screening since they say the memo the beginning of year saying it was illegal.

2. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

...I mean - you can't control the refs. What you can control is falling asleep on the inbounds play MULTIPLE TIMES in the game. That was the difference in the ball game and it was completely something in the Rockets control.

3. Man

Man Contributing Member

#2-4 super critical and blatant to report.

I think we actually did get some calls this game, so I'll say that perhaps it did work........ I get though they still..... called plenty for the Warriors.

4. Camarograna2

Looking back at this list i have additional feedback. Pointless to complain about their screens because they are not calling it. SO lets just use them ourselves. Not talking about that push off Dwight does but the pulling and grabbing a la GSW. 5 is questionable as well as 6. 2 - 4 were legit bad calls no question asked.

5. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

So how do you feel this thread is working out for you? Was it worth the time? Are you going to put in even more time?

6. Camarograna2

I didn't créate the video so this thread has not been time consuming. Initial research to find a way to report this to the nba took about 10 minutes. Tweet took 10 sec. Add it to YouTube took a minute. Write thread like 2 minutes. Hasn't really been time consuming.

7. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

Same, I'm taking created videos or vines I see and just submitting them with the link, takes 2 minutes.

8. Camarograna2

I did receive a reply from my first email. I'm currently researching this guy's actual email instead of the pseudo email nba-letters-l@nba.com they use to mask responses.

Dear Cesar,

Thanks for reaching out with your comments on Game 1 of the Warriors vs. Rockets series.

We take the performance of our referees very seriously. They are subjected to incredible scrutiny by the league, including tracking every call they make and holding them to the most rigorous standard in all of sports. We strive to ensure that NBA games are officiated at the highest possible level with the understanding that perfection is an unattainable goal.

For more information about the league’s commitment to transparency in its officiating program, you may log on to www.NBA.com/official.

Thanks again for writing us. We appreciate your sharing your views.

Sincerely,

Chase Kressel
    NBA Fan Relations

9. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

lol if you think it's only taken <3min of your time, you are deluding yourself. But keep up the good fight. You might get some more form emails from the NBA. The refs might really hear your voice. Santa Claus is real damnit!

10. Camarograna2

it took me longer to reply to you than to find the guys email. Im prepping a response to him now. Im a consultant what else am i going to do.. work?

11. Man

Man Contributing Member

I got a response.. they said they scrutinize every play and take it seriously. I take that as.. scrutinize every play and take each call seriously for the benefit of the Warriors moving on.

12. MoonieMac10

MoonieMac10 Member

Cmon guys, lets not turn into the Clippers/Mavericks now. We had our chance in every game with or without the refs.

13. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Us Rocket fans need to watch both sides.

Our boys were setting several illegal screens in game 2!

Just being honest.

They haven't played their best. They are playing really well, but until Josh and Corey step up, we haven't been at our best.

I don't want to see Josh Smith shoot double digit shots in the first quarter.

That was frustrating.

14. Camarograna2

I'm glad Rockets are opening their eyes and starting to do illegal screens. We need to do it more often if its not being called. We all saw what calling out the officials did for M Cuban in 05.. lets exploit it.

1 person likes this.
  15. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

[​IMG]

16. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

Thx got a busy weekend ahead of me in between memorial day :cool:

17. MikeT

MikeT Rookie

I cant tell which is the more depressingly silly thread. This one, or the one where the guy proposes that a team that loses by 1 be declared not really the loser.

I understand the 7 stages of grief, and this is the denial stage, but come on people. There's no need to get this ridiculous.

18. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Got an email from the NBA. I'm like

[​IMG]

19. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

This was an infuriating play.
    If this happens to Curry, it's most likely a flagrant.

I can hear it now: "Look at how James Harden created that foul." - ESPN