1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

POF - Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketScientist, Jul 17, 2014.

?

Parsons Talk

1. I need more Chandsome details, i can't get enough!

11.2%
  2. Please God make it stop!

88.8%
  1. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Contributing Member

Please exit now Parsons Only Fan and have fun at the Mav's fan site:

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Only reply if you're tired of hearing about Chandler Parsons being offended, opting out of his contract being a huge mistake by Morey, or that we will regret this decision for eternity.

I am ready to move on. If you're not, click the link above and just get out.

#1 RocketScientist, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

POF is full of fatties and druggies.

I'm already out and I did let the door hit me. Will never go back there again.

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

There are no girls on the interwebs therefor no POFs

1 person likes this.
  4. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

i love chandsome. y'all are mad. we disrespected him. you should be mad at the rockets management; not at chandsome.

5. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Lol what? We disrespected him by opting out of his contract a year early so he can go make $15 million this year instead of the $900k or so he would have made had we kept him? Yeah!!!! So disrespectful!! :rolleyes:

6. Canadiandude

Canadiandude Member

Based on all the b****ing and crying these past few days, I beg to differ.

7. RocketScientist

Dude (i use this term loosely if you are still obsessed with talking about this Dallas Mavericks player on a Houston Rockets fan site), stop! You can go visit the mavs site or go cry with justtxyank on another thread: http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=256831

8. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

Good thread OP, I for one am tired of coming here to the GARM and having to read thread after thread about Chandler Parsons. Chandler is not here anymore let's move on. Clutchfans is one of the smartest communities that I have ever been apart of but yet many can't seem to grasp the concept that we gambled and lost. I wish Parsons the best but it is clear he did not want to be here anymore. Morey's focus has been on defense this off-season and rightly so. We will be a better team next year IMO. It's over folks let's move on.

[​IMG]

9. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

All these threads are embarrassing. Makes it seem like clutchfans is just a bunch of teeny boppers.

10. Willis25

Willis25 Contributing Member

no...Clutchfans WAS one of the smartest communities

...then they drafted Yao

...then they signed Lin

...now the Parson fanboys are in full force

[​IMG]

11. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Sometimes I legitimately wonder. I think with this many members, there are pretty much groups of every demographic.. including angsty teenagers.

12. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

Cut her off.

#12 danoman, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  13. joesr

joesr Member

I understand YOF and LOF but can a POF actually exist? I mean one community is from Asia the other is from what, a small city in Florida? C'mon now!

So I have come to the sense that POF's are imaginary, just like aliens and hurricanes.

14. RocketScientist

joesr - you are absolutely right; a mythical creature indeed, a POF is. I can't wait for someone to 'theonion up' this web page with a POF article: http://cryptozoologynews.com/

1 person likes this.
  15. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

If Lebron came here there would be Lebron only fans. People can be fans of players and not the team they play for. There's nothing wrong with it. If Andre Johnson got traded to another NFL team then I'd be a Texans fan and a fan of AJ on whatever team he went to. I was still a Dream fan when he went to Toronto.

16. joesr

joesr Member

you are tickling me!!! that web site is awesome btw! :cool:

17. Precision340

Precision340 Member

this!! he should have this perspective and keep quiet about being disrespected.. i understand he probably wanted to stay in houston, and the rox wanted to keep him, but at the end of the day he came out on top with that deal. the mavs pulled a morey on morey with that contract they drew up.

18. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

I strongly disagree. You can be a fan of any player over the team he is on. I know MANY "Kobe only Fans", they think Kobe craps gold bricks literally. So it is very possible that there are " Parsons only Fans" out there. If you would have preferred the Rockets to match Parsons without any regard for how far this team advances in the playoffs, then you may very well be a "Parsons only Fan". Morey and other fans feel that the Parsons/Howard/Harden combo is not enough to win it all by evidence of what happen in the last two years in the playoffs. I tend to agree with the group and just want my Rockets to win another title at any cost.

19. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I am also pretty sick of the Parsons obsession, but not from the Parsons Only Fans. I'm tired of all the jilted lovers who think Parsons betrayed the Rockets, that Parsons sucks, that Ariza is just as good as Parsons, on and on. It's ridiculous and embarassing and tiresome.

20. treeman

treeman Member

Chandler who?