1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Before the NBA playoffs resume Friday night, we're talking Rockets, including individual team awards. We're live NOW!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

NBA Game Action: 12/18/2014

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Juxtaposed Jolt

Shame about KD. Was on pace for 60.

OKC probably needed him to score 60 too, at this point.

And LOL @ that Westbrook commercial

2. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

Warriors are the real deal. Their end game lineup of Curry, Thompson, Iguodala, Barnes and Green is so difficult to defend. Outside of Curry they have 4 players over 6'6" who can shoot the three, drive, slash, and pass. They are the most diversified team on offense. I still think the Rockets have a good shot at beating them in a 7 game series but they are dangerous. Those saying otherwise aren't watching games or just being homers which I can understand.

3. newAge_Rockets

Wanted the Thunder to win, but man that was one heckuva game. Hats off to the Warriors, they just seem to bring their A game every night. Kudos to Steve Kerr.

4. SK34

SK34 Member

Not like Durant was gone after half time.... dropped 30 by halftime....

5. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

Warriors are definitely good, but they are getting lucky by catching these teams with significant injuries + good timing of home games. People may say Bogut and Lee are injured, but when are they not? Plus, Lee being out, IMO, has been a positive for them as Green and Speights have more than made up for his absence.

6. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Like I said before, Warriors are good AND lucky so far this year. Durant was about to drop 50 plus on them tonight before he went down went ankle sprain. Gotta give them credit for capitalizing.

7. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>OKC coach Scottie Brooks said he was uncertain whether Kevin Durant will play Friday at Lakers</p>&mdash; Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) <a href="https://twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo/status/545826594216886273">December 19, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. newAge_Rockets

Sit him down. They won't need him for that one.

9. newAge_Rockets

But still well played by the Thunder. Westbrook looks really good. I do agree that OKC woulda won with KD, but that's how the dominoes fell.

10. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

KD needs to go to Nike and have his shoes redesigned. He should not be wearing low tops. Curry rolled his ankle but those Under Armour literally repaired glass the play before Durant broke his glass ankles.

11. ts2mars

ts2mars Member

why does everyone assume the thunder would have won if durant played the second half? GS was up at the half and were up as many as 8 despite him going off for 30.

12. i3artow i3aller

NBA on TNT was hilarious tonight.

"She said no but I'm still Dr. D." ~ Shaqaconda

13. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

:confused:

14. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

better your ankle than your knee