1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Smith: I've been watching and mimicking DMo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 8, 2015.

1. cebu

cebu Member

not only he's watching DMo, twice last night he watched a lay up of knicks.

THIS GUY IS A FRKING CANCER.

2. Red Chocolate

Red Chocolate Contributing Member

Smith is fine for the salary we're paying him. He's a super high variance player, which means some nights he should play 15 minutes, other nights 30. It just depends on the matchups and how he's doing. He's not a cancer for us, just a super talented and inexpensive role player that needs to find his identity with this team, and it sounds like he's motivated and willing to learn. There is also almost no reason for him to be the initiator of offense while Harden is out there (especially if DMo is on the court) and I hope that changes soon.

3. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Really, Josh, what kind of shirt are you wearing? Don't you know we're #swagchamps?

4. bmd

bmd Member

One annoying thing about his defense is that he never gets a hand up when the offensive player shoots.

At least get a hand up to make him a little uncomfortable...

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

this just dawned on me

How are we to know if Josh actually meant to say the Thread Title, when he followed that with a dyslexic butchering of the English language.

Maybe when he said, "Watching DMo in front of me and mimicking him", he really meant to say "I've been stalking and dressing like DMo." and maybe secretly making vids of him in the lockerroom with his phone :eek:

#85 heypartner, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2015