1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why hasn't TWill been sent to the D-League?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jopatmc, Feb 14, 2011.

Tags:
  1. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Seriously, if dude isn't even going to be active with no shot of playing then why hasn't he been sent to DLeague? Makes me wonder if we aren't simply going to trade him and we're making sure he doesn't get hurt before we can move him. Can't think of any other reason why we don't run him down to Rio Grande.

2. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Players have to agree to be sent down, obviously Terrence is not hot on the idea.

3. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

Players can be sent down regardless for their first two years. In fact, the Nets sent him to the D-League as punishment earlier this season for being late to practice.

4. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

I know he's too good for the d league, but I think they should send him there to learn the system.

5. Warning-Sign

Warning-Sign Member

I think that would be adding insult to injury. It's bad enough he's not allowed to play, but send him to the D-leaugue which he clearly hates?

6. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

They won't send him to the D-league because he is going to be traded sometime this week. It really really hurts to say tht because he is going to be a star someday soon. It won't be here as long as Adelman is coach. Maybe Patterson too. :( Adelman really dropped the ball on this one.

7. RocketMania1991

Because he is better than our entire roster -.-

8. landryMVP

landryMVP Member

he wasn't even suited up to play while we were up by 30...GRRRR :mad:

9. daeyeth

daeyeth Member

because we want him as angry as possible for when we finally unleash him onto the court

10. disguyman

disguyman Member

Gerald

Green

1 person likes this.
  11. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

Maybe their holding off playing him until after the trade deadline because they want to keep him and don't want a lot of other teams asking for him.

12. hasan08

hasan08 Member

Maybe he is good practice player. But all the times he had played he wasn't as impressive as people make him out to be. I would definatley like to see him on the court in at least garbage min

13. jvu

jvu Member

maybe adelman is punishing him and by benching him it'll put twill in his spot.. This makes me wonder what's goin on in adlemans head

14. ShadowProphet

ShadowProphet Member

whats annoying is when RA says Twill is not playing cuz he is putting in the players he thinks can win them the game. problem is youre not winning the game coach! so why not mix it up, maybe youll find a line up that really does win the game.

15. AggieRocketsFan

Maybe the Vipers don't want to mess up their chemistry with a guy that's gunna come in and average a triple double.

16. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

Obviously 1991 is your birth year and you're 19. Don't get me wrong... 1987 isn't much older, but if you believe he's better than our entire roster you are clearly very damn ignorant.

17. zzpot

zzpot Member

T-Wills and JJ did not dress because only 12 players can be on the bench. Miller is back from injury and Ish is back up from the D-league.

Ish is favored over T-Wills right now because Ish has been with the Rockets sense just after the Draft. He was invited to workouts & was so good and cheap we signed him for the whole year (not that T-wills is not as good or better than Ish, but Ish has been here longer and has done everything right in the eyes of RA). Pluss Ish has been a model citizen and he seems to be a genuinely good guy.

T-Wills has caused no problems here that I know of and seems to be a genuinely good guy too.#wordaapp

I want to see T-Wills ( I call him "THE KRAKEN" ) unleashed and playing meaningful minutes not just garbage time, but that'll do if thats all he gets.

UNLEASH "THE KRAKEN" !!!!!!!!!!

Thats my story and i'm sticking to it!!

zzpot puff puff :)

18. mgraye2969

mgraye2969 Member

FREE T-WILL!!

Why not play a player that can be a game-changer. I love RA but I hate his rotation.

19. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

After RA resigns and Turner comes in T-Will will get burn.

20. CCorn

CCorn Member

I think Twill is going to slowly become our new mascot. He is just attending every game to see how Clutch performs in front of the fans.