1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Kings @ Rockets 4/1/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 31, 2015.

1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Gosh where would we be without superhuman Harden on most nights?

2. rockets13champs

OMG NEXT 5 games are gonna determine if we are 2 or 6 seed :eek::eek::eek::eek:

3. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

IMO a .500 team. All the criticism and he IS the team pretty much. We can win without Dwight and others....Harden is not replaceable however.

4. thesimp

thesimp Member

Our blowout count is unnecessarily low. We'll see tomorrow how much this "near loss" costs us.

5. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

What the hell is this ****? Why is everything white? What am I even looking at? Where do I click? Can I still even click? Can’t ****ing stand when websites pull this ****. We don’t like change guys! We’re simple minded, we like to wake up and see the same thing in the same place, every single day. Probably never going to go back to ESPN ever again. A man can only be pushed so far. Done with it, forever.

6. Dark_Tower

Dark_Tower Contributing Member

In the 1993-1994 season, Hakeem won the following awards:
    MVP
    DPOY
    Finals MVP
    1st Team All-NBA
    1st Team All-Defensive

David Robinson was second in the MVP voting in 1994, and won the MVP in the 1994-1995 season.

Ref: http://www.basketball-reference.com/awards/awards_1994.html#mvp
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_1994.html

7. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Dallas will be sucking up wind too. Took a 134 point effort to win a close down to the wire game against the Thunder. Hopefully Harden and Co have enough in the tank to pull out a win tomorrow.

By the way Portland was up 19 on the Clippers and lost. Nail biting game might I add ( 126-122).

8. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Breathing a sign of relief, phew. Man Harden is incredible, holy ****. Rough games for a lot of guys though.

Good to have Jones back, looked a bit gassed there at the end with some bad plays but overall contributed well.

We will need to play a lot better, we need to win 2/3 next games IMO.

Toughest stretch coming up.

What?! Weird that he is cleared for an NBA game but not to fly. Thankfully our next three games are all within driving distance! :p

9. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Hovering around. 500

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Don't want to take any chances. I don't blame them. Dallas isn't far and we would all cry if Jones's lung collapsed again because of the flight.

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Not uncommon. I remember I couldn't fly for a while when I had my lung collapsed.

12. AuburnRocket

Watched the last 15 mins. of that game..... CP3 was pushed from behind out of bounds toward the end of the 3rd and it lit a fire under the Clips. They scored 41 in the 4th.My point, which doesn't hit home apparently is that when we have the opportunity to go for the jugular and effectively put the game out of reach rest people, especially on a b2b, we crap the bed. They were playing OKC while we were playing Sacramento winner of 26 TOTAL games and 10 of 36 on the road. We won BUT we could have gained an ADVANTAGE by resting Harden (badly needed) and others but no they have to be in to the bitter end against a joke of a team.

13. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

What's promising is McHale allowed Prigs to play alongside Harden in the 4th quarter. Prigs needs to defend the PG better though.

14. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

You overestimate how much people pay attention to your posts. You repeat yourself a lot and it just doesn't matter.

15. TexAg713

TexAg713 Member

Probably due to the changes in air pressure during flight.

16. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

so tough....

17. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

Wow this is just crazy what Harden is doing!! 51 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists, 3 steals..what else must he do 4 MVP?? :grin: And what about freaking TJ, 1st game back and ties career high 7 blocks, with 3 on Landry who's getting really big and fat, but thanks for the amazing sequence Carl :p

How did Capela look guys? Prigioni with 7 assists, he's becoming a nice playmaker off the bench? What happened to Terry and Brewer, 1-7 from three 1-10 overall respectively, ouch...also what happened to our defense?? I know we were without Dwight and Cousins went off, but I saw a lot of uncontested dunks and lay-ups. Cannot afford that in the play-offs.

Still, it's just amazing what we're witnessing. 51 games with so many guys out, George Karl had some very nice things to say and made me appreciate this season even more. It was just be devastating if we lost that 2-3rd spot with a few losses due to injuries.

18. i3artow i3aller

19. AuburnRocket

You paid attention, didn't you ? What a joke. The whole forum and the Rockets foundation itself turns on your post. LOL.

20. Mattician

Mattician Member