1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Ish Smith steal, alleyoop pass to Courtney Lee

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Yl_jb_wk-Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Yl_jb_wk-Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

2. AggieRocketFan96

Awesome alley-oop! Really liking this Ish Smith kid.

3. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Mavs, still breaking the Rockets hearts 6 years after (albiet in the preseason)

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Ishmael Smith = A poor man's Rondo. Please Rockets don't let this kid go...

5. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

One of the positives from this game, Ish is definitely legit.

6. Roxs-Redemption

wooooo..Ish Smith :cool:

7. luisantonio1014

A new combo to watch! Ish to Lee!!!

8. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I never thought I would see a PG shoot worse than Rondo, but here he is playing for the rockets.

9. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

It sounds like Morey wants to keep him on the 15-man for the whole year doing nothing but working on his shot. It's so bad that completely starting over is an option with the guy. But imagine, if he shoots 1-2 million shots this year like they want him to and all of a sudden becomes decent in that domain...oof! He already looks like Chris Paul without a shot right now, gets steals and passes like him, if he gets a shot then he will be Chris Paul down to the same college.

Well, this is a Rockets board. One can dream right? :)

10. greatpacha1

greatpacha1 Member

Ish....is....awesome!

11. Prince

Prince Member

hwo abotu the alley hoop pass of Kidd to %#$!#!#$%.

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

More like rich man's Rafer.

13. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Oh look the vid starts off with Jeffries missing a lay-up. What a surprise :rolleyes:.

At least Smith and Lee cleaned it up.

14. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

One of the few good things to get out of this game we gave away (again) is Ish is looking more and more like a legit NBA passing PG. It's his first time to play against these teams and he's finding ways to contribute.

I think the Adelman system is limiting him. Just give the ball to him and ask him to create.

15. Yodels

Yodels Contributing Member

That is some good ish right there...

16. Asian Sensation

When did Courtney Lee get hops all of a sudden?? I remember him as being only marginally athletic when he was in Orlando and NJ.

17. johnnyonthespot

Ish could be something special, but I am not going throw a parade based on a few games where he had some nice passes. I do love what I see though and I hope he can continue to improve. The guy is made for highlights.

18. blackistan

blackistan Member

Well I guess u didn't pay attention to him when he was in orlando because he dunked on lebron a couple of times in the playoffs the year they went to the finals and he's always had hops watch some of his highlights and especially the ones on lebron

19. macho87

macho87 Member

Marginally athletic? Think again...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yf7QyhN7AcU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yf7QyhN7AcU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

20. kevtse

kevtse Member

I really like Ish's passing. I especially like a poccession tonight that he pushed the ball up and passed the ball to Yao in traffice for an esay finish. That's something special, at least we haven't seen a PG in the Rox uniform in mamy years who could make passes like that.