1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Kobe and Dwight exchange a few words

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Oct 29, 2014.

1. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Scoreboard. Kobe was mad and its silly to think who would win in a fight. Dwight has too much physical tools and gifts from GOD.

2. Precision340

Precision340 Member

you not be serious :eek:
    that was a weak call by the ref.. let them play ball, man!! no-call at best! you wanna hang around and swipe at the big expect to get bowed fool!

3. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

No love for Pat Bev? That was awesome to see him protect the big man, pushing the faker players away, even pushed the ref away from Howard, lol.

4. Spoolxx

Spoolxx Member

So we're making up stuff now?

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Oh my bad.
    Chris Childs was the mother****er that two pieced Kobe in his stupid ****ing face.

It was Reggie Miller who slammed p***y ass Kobe onto a table.

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Kobe is a ****ing hypocrite. Dude throws more elbows than anybody. See 09' playoffs.

7. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

Don't forget 2002 playoffs elbow on Mike Bibby. That was a game/ series changer from what I remember.

8. Spoolxx

Spoolxx Member

That your definition of slammed? What are you 6?

9. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

10. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

11. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Does this sound right to you all? This doesn't sound like kobe's voice to me...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/urQrsF6Syqk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Either way, Lin looks like he's thinking, " oh, so this is what its really like to play with him."

12. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

lol why is he so mad at Dwight for? dude is phyco

13. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

meh ... no real fight

Seems like they're both afraid of each other, so they just exchanged a lot of "soft" taunts. Not even cussing

14. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Kobe's just pissed because he knows he's in for a terrible season.

He's putting his frustration out on Dwight as a scape goat to the reason the Lakers are so bad.

15. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Dwight should have asked, "Yah mad that I left? Yah miss me?"

16. kchin

kchin Member

Listening to people like Reggie Miller, Cari Champion, Skip Bayless, Max Kellerman, Michelle Beadle and pretty much the entire country...they are never gonna see Kobe as the villain in this fiasco. They're not the most objective of sport pundits. Kobe showed just how petty he is. Its easy to beat your chest and try "to make an example out of" Dwight when you're on you home court.

1. Kobe fouled him first with an uncalled for slap on the arm
    2. Dwight wasn't swinging his elbows wildly (he was doing the fundamentals)
    3. Dwight is NOT soft...and even if he so what. Kobe wanted the camera to see that.
    4. Kobe, Laker Nation, and the casual basketball fan showed their true nature and came off looking worse for it.

SUCK IT BIASED MEDIA

17. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

I don't think that is the case. Seems Kobe is afraid of Dwight, hence all the dodging and weaving to make sure he was behind people while he was jawing. I think Dwight is afraid of what he might do and the price he would pay if he did it. Two different things.

Kobe is like a dipped cone. Hard shell on outside, soft on the inside. Like someone else alluded to, if he played in an earlier era, he would not be nearly as successful. If he played that Knicks team we beat, he would drive the lane for a quarter at best and then be reduced to a whimpering jump shooter the rest of the series.

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Sorry. You need to take Kobe's dick out of your mouth before posting on this forum.

19. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I agree about Kobe, but I think Dwight knows he's not doing anything himself either. You can call it soft, carefree, or whatever, but Dwight doesn't really have that kind of aggression or mentality. Not that I've ever seen, anyway. Sometimes we assume big guys can dish out a beating because they are big, but that's not always the case. He'll dunk hard and lift heavy weights, but does that primarily come from his size or aggression? I'd say size.

20. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

If I was drinking something as soon as I read this it would be all over my screen.