1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron Interview, discusses some Hakeem/Battier

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by soydeedo, May 8, 2012.

1. soydeedo

soydeedo Member

I thought some people might find this interview interesting. I did, and it certainly seems like Lebron might be growing up a bit after reading the whole thing. Didn't see it posted, so here are the main parts that are relevant to CF:

Source: NBA.com

2. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

there goes battier again, making the world a better place.

3. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Will Lebron's 2012 MVP/championship be tainted since he only got it because of Battier????

1 person likes this.
  4. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Two Rockets legends helping to make King James a better human being. Gotta love it.

5. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

So should LeBron be a rocket??

6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Battier injecting that poison.

Lebron is bound to fail this year again. Guaranteed.

7. SacTown

SacTown Member

Lebron is a good guy. Wade is the dip****. The same people who said Shaq was better than Kobe are the same clowns who say Wade is better than Lebron. Lebron and Kobe are the truth!

8. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

I can prove you unequivocally wrong right now because I think Shaq WAS better than Kobe, but I agree that Lebron is better than Wade, and that Lebron seems like a decent guy who gets way too much hate.

Shaq's best was better than Kobe's best, and Shaq's best happened during those championship years, so he was definitely the best and most important player on those teams... However Kobe has had a better career and probably should go down in history as the better overall player... but I digress.

9. SacTown

SacTown Member

So, the lakers made the right decision by keeping Kobe over Shaq? I bet you didn't think that at the time when the decision was made.

10. Jontro

Jontro Member

LerBon was an immature child in Cleveland, then he moved to Miami and found a bigger douche. I think he's matured a lot since last season though. Not saying he didn't deserve all the hate he had prior to this year, but he's been pretty quiet this season. Not much to hate on.

When the decision was made, we were all shaking our heads at LerBon's narcissistic approach to announcing him going to South Beach.

11. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

By that time, Shaq was over the hill. He was better than Kobe most (if not all) of his peak years.

After things blew up, anybody who thinks the Lakers should have kept Shaq over Kobe needs their head examined. But Shaq's dominant run with the Lakers was incredible. We will probably never see another big man overwhelm teams like that for so many consecutive years.

12. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

LBJ is maturing. A good guy off the court but a monster in? Makes me think he can be better than MJ. Maybe.

Shaq is better than Kobe.

13. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Shaq
    3 Finals MVP
    Kobe
    2 Finals MVP