1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama's Aunt is an illegal.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by BetterThanEver, Nov 1, 2008.

1. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Is this the trader_jorge-basso election surprise? His aunt is an illegal, and he didn't work his political connections to get her a tourist visa. She contributed $260 illegally to Obama. Trader_jorge's eyes are lighting up as the voters rush to McCain. :eek:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081101/ap_on_el_pr/obama_aunt

2. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

from josh --

Breaking the Law for McCain

You may have noticed that the AP is reporting that Barack Obama's aunt (who he does not seem to have a relationship with) was denied asylum in the US four years ago and is now living illegally in Boston. Convenient timing, ain't it?

The real story, though, is down in the third paragraph of the AP story ...

That's about as transparent a red flag as an outfit like the AP is usually willing to give. And there you have it. Quite likely working in concert with the McCain campaign, a Bush administration official is leaking details on an immigration case to try to help McCain three days before the election. It's shades of Bush I's riffling through Bill Clinton's passport files just before the 1992 election in a desperate last minute gambit as they were swirling down the drain.

Late Update: Note too that the story first got leaked to the Times of London, a Murdoch paper with a history of taking planted stories from Republicans for siphoning back into the US media.

--Josh Marshall

3. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Cool. We have something in common now. :p

4. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

^ lol (I didn't expect a reply like that :) Tickled my funny bone.)

/places colbert hat on
    OMG THIS JUST PROVES HOW UNAMERICAN HE IS!

He's one step away from being an illegal alien from Kenya??!?!

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

At least she isn't related to Palin. Then it would be a foul attempt by the liberal media to drag her and her family's character into the gutter.

6. aghast

aghast Member

November fizzle...

7. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

I think its pretty obvious he does not consider the african side of his family his real family so I don't see the big deal.

8. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Nice Spin. You deserve the Honorary I LOVE OBAMA SPINMASTER SPREAD THE WEALTH BADGE. The question that should be asked is how is it that Barack Obama was not aware his Aunt was here illegally for more than 4 years, but his campaign overnight illegally dug up dirt on Joe "The Plumber?" And why his Aunt and Grandma and half brother all have told the press they can not talk till after the election.

A deeper look shows the true Obama. On the stump he says America is selfish not to spread the wealth. Yet he lives in his beautiful mansion near Rev Wright and Billy Ayers. While his Grandma and Brother live in shacks and his Aunt lives in the projects. She actually donated $260 bucks to Obama. Spread the wealth My Ass. Obama can't walk the talk and is stealing from his Grandma and followers. No worries for Obama though. He is sitting on top of the world. Even if he loses reports are he will walk away with over 100 million dollars in campaign funding as his followers spread the wealth to him!

#8 Old Man Rock, Nov 1, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  9. fmullegun

It's obvious he only considers the white americans part of his actual family which seems pretty reasonable considering he only say his father for one week in his whole life when he was 10 years old.

I don't see the big deal, you expect him to care about illegal immigration? The more he is "attacked" with this the more he will say that he agrees the immigration system is broken.

10. Major

Major Member

Wow. It's almost like you enjoy wallowing in your own ignorance. Do you know anything about how elections work, or do you just make it all up as you go? :confused:

11. Mae

Mae Member

An illegal immigrant living in public housing. Ugh. :(

I found somewhere for Obama to make budget cuts. Kick his aunt back across the Atlantic.

1 person likes this.
  12. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

You stupid ******* ******** kiss my ***! Sorry I am ignorant ;)

13. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

Thanks for demonstrating it once again.

:/

14. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

1) How much other money that he has raised is illegal?

2) Is his promise of hope fraudulent? The man can't even take care of his own family. Either that or he simply doesn't care. Huh, so much for helping those who need help...

What a fraud this guy is. A total fraud.

15. fmullegun

Obama isn't a fraud, his aunt is. It is not his fault half of his family is totally worthless. He has basically disowned them, I mean he flew to Hawaii for his white grandma who is scared of black people but his aunt cannot even have an apartment.

I think its quite clear he does not consider her his family so why should the public?

16. u851662

u851662 Contributing Member

Well I do not think the above is the case either. She is his family as plain as day. But he is not responsible for every extended family member and their personal problems. One of my cousins is probably out smoking dope today, but what the hell does that have to do with me? Grown folks are grown folks. He is not her keeper. The bottom line is that this is a non story IMO. Honestly the republicans are making themselves look worse by the day bringing up stuff like this. I know alot of people who are just kinda shaking their heads at how the repub's are reaching. Foxnews and Palin are probably doing more damage to the party than any Dem could ever do. The repubs better figure out how to get a more diverse coalition of supporters or face not being relevant at all....As for Obama's aunt, who gives a flying ...... :confused:

17. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Here's what Palin's kid thinks of you...

<object width="450" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.ireport.com/themes/custom/resources/swfplayer/mediaplayer.swf"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="menu" value="false"></param><param name="flashvars" value="height=340&width=448&autostart=false&autoscroll=false&showstop=false&showicons=false&showdigits=total&controlbar=0.1&backcolor=0xFFFFFF&screencolor=0x000000&frontcolor=0xDEDEDE&lightcolor=0x00A2FF&logo=http%3A//www.ireport.com/themes/custom/resources/swfplayer/data/images/ireport_wm.gif&file=data/media/silence.flv&image=http%3A//i.cdn.turner.com/ireport/sm/prod/2008/10/15/WE00113001/251820/Anon1224072426-PalinDaughterGivingTheFinger405137_lg.jpg"></param><embed src="http://www.ireport.com/themes/custom/resources/swfplayer/mediaplayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="340" menu="false" flashvars="height=340&width=448&autostart=false&autoscroll=false&showstop=false&showicons=false&showdigits=total&controlbar=0.1&backcolor=0xFFFFFF&screencolor=0x000000&frontcolor=0xDEDEDE&lightcolor=0x00A2FF&logo=http%3A//www.ireport.com/themes/custom/resources/swfplayer/data/images/ireport_wm.gif&file=data/media/silence.flv&image=http%3A//i.cdn.turner.com/ireport/sm/prod/2008/10/15/WE00113001/251820/Anon1224072426-PalinDaughterGivingTheFinger405137_lg.jpg"></embed></object>

18. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I'm sitting here wondering what happened to my post, and here it is. I hate my wife being automatically logged in at home.

19. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Obama was trying to slip this past the American public. busted.