1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Drew Bledsoe

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DAROckets, Apr 27, 2002.

1. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

2. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Nice move by Drew, but not the first time...

I remember Gary Payton had a similar ad about a year ago, as he assumed that he would be traded.

3. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Now some Horns fans want to run full page copy cat ads in the Statesman and I guess other newspapers across Texas apologizing to Simms for fan behavior last December, congratulating the team on their top 5 finish, and wishing them good luck in 2002 :rolleyes:

Don't the fans deserve an apology as well for putting up with Greg Davis?

#3 Smokey, Apr 27, 2002
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2002
  4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Simms deserves it, even though the fans deserve an apology from the coaching staff for starting him.

5. Rocketblast

Rocketblast Member

Drew Bledsoe's definitely one of the nicest guy's in sports today. He never complained about the coach's decision to start Tom Brady, and now he does not bash the Patriots organization for trading him. That's a great guy.

6. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

I'm still trying to understand why the Redskins didn't make more of a play for him. I guess Danny Wuerful was enough. :rolleyes: